FS 10x15 Eazy Up

KennyFKINPowerz

I purchased this Eazy up in July of 2007. I have used it about 4 times and I dont have a use for it anymore. It has a red canopy and is the real Eazy Up brand. It is a newer style so no more pinching your fingers on the little silver buttons. This one has rings for the top and big square buttons for the legs. You can easily fit a car under it. I paid 700.00 for the thing and will let it go for 400.00 OBO. This is not a cheap model this one is the real thing so it will last forever. E-mail me at jallen4527@wowway.com if you are interested.

Jesus Ex-neighbor, it's been a year and a half since your last post. Long time no post. I see your boy playin' some B-Ball every once in a while with the kids, he is gettin' big.

bump.

Yeah no kidding. Hows the neighborhood going? My sister actually moved in to the house after we moved out. I dont talk to them much though. Brendons mom lives in those apartments behind your guys house so he is still running around over there when he is at his moms. He is getting big and mouthy:).