motion camera

blue98ls1

I am looking into a small motion camera for home use. It doesn't have to be anything fancy and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

Basically last year we had a bunch of chickens/ducks and we had some kind of large animal stealing our birds. Then all of a sudden it didn't come back and we have had the same couple birds for a long time. Well last night, some kind of big animal stole our chicken, and all it left behind was a trail of feathers. :(

Unfortunately we didn't get any good prints in the snow/mud of the animal that stole the bird. But I am curious what it is. All of my neighborhood dogs where barking, except my dogs, so I didn't go out to see what was going on. Evidently they must have been scared of whatever it was. I am thinking it must be a bobcat or something.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5933976

something like that would work perfect. I know they sell cheaper versons.

A guy on another forum would post up pictures of his game camera, it was pretty badass. Also, if you get one with a flash, it might scare away whatever is coming after your stuff.

Dick's sporting goods had some "hunting" cameras. Film or digital. Even one that has IR flash for night shot. I have thought of picking one up for our ghost hunting group to leave in a room.

I have seen them in Wal-Mart too, but I know Dick's had like 3-4 different models.

Guest mrhobbz
Dick's sporting goods had some "hunting" cameras. Film or digital. Even one that has IR flash for night shot. I have thought of picking one up for our ghost hunting group to leave in a room.

I have seen them in Wal-Mart too, but I know Dick's had like 3-4 different models.

Want to take my girlfriend on a ghost hunt in BFE and leave her there for me?

Want to take my girlfriend on a ghost hunt in BFE and leave her there for me?

Sorry we don't offer those services at this time. I will talk to the rest of my group and see if it is something we want to start offering.