F/S Refurbished XBox 360

TheHaze

I had the red ring of death a couple months back and I sent it in to be repaired. I just got it back today and since I already have another 360, this one is going up for sale. It comes with one wireless controller, the video cable and the power supply. I'll throw in a 256mb memory card as well. Microsoft sent a 1 month free trial of Xbox Live with it as well, so the buyer will get that. This is all you need to play games.

$200

so this is the basic 360 without the hard drive? I would assume considering it comes with a memory card

Basically. It began its life as a premium system but I kept the hdd for my other 360.

That's how much I paid my friend for my refurbished one. Nothing like a friend desperate enough to let it go for 50 due to rent payments. :D

You can sell a red ring-o death 360 for that much. :confused:

i bought mine for $150 that was refurbed, and i got the harddrive with it. just make sure whoever buys it gets the warranty transfered into your name. that way if it happens again you can send it back.

whats the build date on it??

I will pay you three fiddy

I've contacted an attorney regarding a restraining order against you. Those dirty pictures in the emails you sent me are being used as evidence. See you hell, Reverend Trowa.

I've contacted an attorney regarding a restraining order against you. Those dirty pictures in the emails you sent me are being used as evidence. See you hell, Reverend Trowa.

I do not recall said "pictures".