Sirius Boom box FS

Buck531

I bought this along with the Starmate so my wife could use it where she works. Well her company said no so I'm stuck with it. We have no use for it at home. It's the boombox that will let you plug in the sirius so you can listen from home.

Here's a pic

http://akamai.edeal.com/images/catalog2640/folder17051/img6052961.jpg

http://shop.sirius.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2640&siId=3095580&catParentID=42826&scId=42826&oldParentID=42826

for some details.

I have tested it and it works well. It actually sounds pretty damn good for as small as it is.

Comes with the power cord, weather proof antenna. It does have some line out jacks I'm assuming you can plug it into your home stereo system as well.

$60.

A friend at work may be interested... I copied your post with the link though... And doesnt the link show a boom box+starmate and accessories for ~$70? I was looking for a catch and didnt see it..

Regardless I'll tell him you're at $50 tomorrow and see what he says. :)

Yeah.. it's $70. It came with the radio when I got it. I originally just wanted the radio for the wife's car cause her old one took a shit. I got mine for $30 as a refurb and it works great.

If the guy says $40, I'll sell it too :). I just don't have a need for it. I thought she could use it. She still might but for now I'm going to sell it if her boss won't let her use it where she works.

I'll buy it for $40 :) I'm a little concerned though because my Starmate is a little more rectangular...I'd need to make sure it still fit. It's a Starmate 4.

wont work.. the starmate 4 use a docking station the original starmate does not.

$40 and you can have it. I have no need for it. It's just the boombox.. no radio. You'll need the starmate to hook up to it.

It has the long ass weatherproof antenna and the power cord.