Bum Wine

87GT

Guest Melanie
2 buck chuck is one my family drinks all the time and they swear by it. (they are snooty wine drinkers but it is only 2 bucks) so i tried it and agreed. everyone ive heard that knows of it also agrees. andersons sells it btw.

Guest Melanie
Why? Because the dumb slut wanted to feel like the center of everyone's attention? I believe it was her own damn fault. :cool:

hell ya shes an idiot. i agree on that. but i wouldnt want to be the idiot to even be near her (not you-hypothetical), and would have kicked her out. those kind of girls drive me nuts.

2 buck chuck is one my family drinks all the time and they swear by it. (they are snooty wine drinkers but it is only 2 bucks) so i tried it and agreed. everyone ive heard that knows of it also agrees. andersons sells it btw.

Meh it is ok but I don't get it anymore. When I go to Trader Joe's I always see 1 person walking out with a case of the wine though. It is good for others but not me.

I am all about thunderbird if I wanna go the cheap wine route. MD 20/20 and Wild Irish Rose FTL.

Meh it is ok but I don't get it anymore. When I go to Trader Joe's I always see 1 person walking out with a case of the wine though. It is good for others but not me.

I am all about thunderbird if I wanna go the cheap wine route. MD 20/20 and Wild Irish Rose FTL.

If you wanna feel like a dirty hobo that smells like spoiled urine then I suggest drinking wild irish rose. and yes, those 2 drinks are always FTL

If you wanna feel like a dirty hobo that smells like spoiled urine then I suggest drinking wild irish rose. and yes, those 2 drinks are always FTL

THUNDERBIRD YOU n00b. Everything else is sub par to the marvels of thunderbird.