People who dont hold to their word

clk1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go back and read the thread i did not string him along for weeks, i was very consistent in telling him that IF he still had the bike in march i would be interested. March came he still had the bike so i made an offer and he accepted it.

it is now mid march. I dont know if you have ever sold anything on the interweb.. but people wil tell you they are going to buy it.. and then you never hear from them again. all day and all night. but you're prolly different.

You know what Tony you are a world class asshole... I mean how naive can you be to think that a verbal commitment can hold an item you are interested in. You MIGHT be the biggest piece of shit I know! The Nerve of some people. Hey HotRod Good for you I would not sell a damn thing to this bumb

You know what Tony you are a world class asshole... I mean how naive can you be to think that a verbal commitment can hold an item you are interested in. You MIGHT be the biggest piece of shit I know! The Nerve of some people. Hey HotRod Good for you I would not sell a damn thing to this bumb

Seems like you sold a whole lot on the net as well. It was a 500 dollar bike.

wow the king of all assholes puts his .02 cents in.............hey how does it feel hanging from Buschur nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do they taste salty?
yep i am an asshole, and i like it that way.

Buschur... nuts... salty??? I dont know what your talking about :confused:

I searched your screen name on google and came up with this...

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/vwjeff/l_f909b3a3ed82701b3af9055c7236011a.jpg

care to explain Douche Bag?

Not as bad as what happend to me a couple of weeks ago.

I guy told me he was selling his car so I set up a time to come look at it.

I offered him his asking price and told him I would have the money in 3 days because that was most convient.

The next morning he texted me saying he cant sell it for a month.

3 weeks later and he can't sell it for 2 more months.

WTF is with people these days.

So where you at Hoodlum, you are such a douche bag, Dan is a real good friend of mine and he has known about the deal since day one, he was the one who actually talked me into buying your bike. From what i can see on here all yuo ever do is seel shit on here. i also heard you VW has lots of issues to! So come on fucker where you at?
  • Confused 1

Let's get this straight. You've officially gone from a salty 30 year old crying in his beer over a $500 bike, to an immature asshole trying to slander my name, to an e-warrior calling me out to a duel, behind your computer screen.

I don't know why your buddy "V8Fiero" wants to keep butting his head into things and dragging things on either.

You two remind me of a couple cartoon teammates. Lance and Gary I believe are their names?!?

As far as selling things goes, I am very upfront and open about what each of my vehicles or items may have wrong with them. I have sold things on the CR website for over 5 years with no complaints other then you. I participate in other threads when I feel I have a reason. I've been here much longer then you have and frankly I don't know why I'm explaining myself to someone who can't even write a full sentence or get a point accross without have to use profanity. The two of you are a world class act.

Drop the e-name calling scene and grow up. I don't care if you take the pain of you not owning a 78 CX500 to the grave, but leave my name out of it. If you just can't handle that, I'll make sure the moderators lock your account.

• Upvote 1

The point is not being made within the kitchen. After a deal went sour, both CLK1 and V8Fiero decided to try to rub my name in the mud outside of the kitchen. Posting in my for sale threads, their threads and everywhere else. I told them to keep it in the kitchen but they have decided not to do so.

Let's get this straight. You've officially gone from a salty 30 year old crying in his beer over a $500 bike, to an immature asshole trying to slander my name, to an e-warrior calling me out to a duel, behind your computer screen.

I don't know why your buddy "V8Fiero" wants to keep butting his head into things and dragging things on either.

You two remind me of a couple cartoon teammates. Lance and Gary I believe are their names?!?

As far as selling things goes, I am very upfront and open about what each of my vehicles or items may have wrong with them. I have sold things on the CR website for over 5 years with no complaints other then you. I participate in other threads when I feel I have a reason. I've been here much longer then you have and frankly I don't know why I'm explaining myself to someone who can't even write a full sentence or get a point accross without have to use profanity. The two of you are a world class act.

Drop the e-name calling scene and grow up. I don't care if you take the pain of you not owning a 78 CX500 to the grave, but leave my name out of it. If you just can't handle that, I'll make sure the moderators lock your account.

Alright so I had to come to the kitchen and read this thread again. Now you are saying that I cant write a full sentence without using profanity, again you are a class act. I did not use profanity in my thread until you told me to shut the fuck up. I prior to this have never ran your name through the mud, I was poking fun at tony on your accord since he had his mind and heart set on that bike. I dont care about your excuses nor reasoning. The right thing in my eyes on that bike would have been you ascertaining a deposit until he came the following week to purchase the bike. And threatening to lock a account with no reasoning...please give me a break. Anyone and everyone can say whatever they want to do...its the INTERNET! You have alot to learn GROW UP....

yep i am an asshole, and i like it that way.

Buschur... nuts... salty??? I dont know what your talking about :confused:

I searched your screen name on google and came up with this...

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/vwjeff/l_f909b3a3ed82701b3af9055c7236011a.jpg

care to explain Douche Bag?

That is my picture. You can't post without my permission. I am the Nintendo Power Kid.

Awwww, you want someone to lock my account cause you cant stand the heat in the kitchen......... you were the one who brought this back up by going in V8fieros thread and telling him to shut the fuck up. So i would look in the mirror also as to who is the immature asshole.

And as far as explaining yourself to me, obviously you must feel you do because you keep opening your trap! If you dont want to hear anything else then just keep your mouth shut and go back to the real kitchen and make me some damn dinner!

If you read correctly, I said I didn't care what went on in the kitchen. My point is that I don't want you using my name OUTSIDE OF THE KITCHEN, which both of you have. Poke all the fun you want with eachother, just don't mention my name. It's as easy as that. And yes, I do respond to someone who calls me out and carries the intent of slandering my name.

So I leave you with this offer. Keep my name out of your mouth and I won't bring things back up. I'll go back to the kitchen and replenish my body of all the calories I burned off with your lady friend.