IQ Test

Linn1647545492

I practiced doing IQ tests before joining the military and scored high,my recruiting officer tried to talk me into joining something else,so I think you can "train" yourself and get higher scores just like a physical test.

Your IQ really doesn't change. People who make IQ tests make them for a certain age group. The older you get the more your brain works differently. So you have to take a different type of test.

You should get the same results unless you are 20 and taking a test made for someone over 60.

143 Pattern recognition

I have to say this is pretty close. I've taken quite a few ACTUAL IQ tests over the years, and I always come in around 142, with my best results being in pattern recogition, and reading comprehension. Math is the next highest on my list, even though I never went past algebra in school.

I AM the Bored Admin :D

You ARE the Pun Master as well? ;)

In any event, thought it might have been you. :) Also, I see your initial score beat my initial score by two points. This is, of course, unacceptable. I will be training all this week and retaking the test in an attempt to beat you and, hopefully, Howard's cat.