Newb w/ GTO and GTI

Guest nadthomas

Guest nadthomas

High guys my name is Dan I have 2004 6spd GTO, and a 2006 DSG GTI. Two very different cars, both are tons of fun. I registered here sometime ago, but this is my first post.

I'm going to be in search of a good exhaust shop in the area to do a little custom work for my GTO. If anyone can make some recommendations that would be great.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High guys my name is Dan I have 2004 6spd GTO, and a 2006 DSG GTI. To very different cars, both are tons of fun.

Hi guys my name is Dan I have A 2004 6spd GTO and a 2006 DSG GTI. TWO very different cars,both are tons of fun

Welcome. Nice to see someone not overly biased in their auto choices.

Also...

Hi guys my name is Dan I have A 2004 6spd GTO and a 2006 DSG GTI. TWO very different cars,both are tons of fun

lol :rolleyes:

"Hi, guys. My name is Dan and I have a 2004 6spd GTO and a 2006 DSG GTI. Two very different cars but both are tons of fun."

If you're going to correct someone, at least try to do it properly.

You're a noob, stop failing and let the non-noobs handle this. Kthnxbye.

Welcome. I'm also awaiting pics, especially of the GTI for some reason.

Welcome. Nice to see someone not overly biased in their auto choices.

Also...

lol :rolleyes:

"Hi, guys. My name is Dan and I have a 2004 6spd GTO and a 2006 DSG GTI. Two very different cars but both are tons of fun."

If you're going to correct someone, at least try to do it properly.

yeah lol @ noobs trying to correct noobs in the classroom.

Welcome, any pictures?

So, I'm wondering how many times I have to say that noobs don't welcome noobs.

If you are not yet an actual part of a group, you do not welcome people into that group.

So, I'm wondering how many times I have to say that noobs don't welcome noobs.

If you are not yet an actual part of a group, you do not welcome people into that group.

;)

Some of us can't be perfect, didn't see it in the rules.

Guest nadthomas
Roush Cougars had just had an appearance and handling package from the factory. So, a bodykit, and a handful of suspension upgrades. Mine was not originally a roush, it was more of a "clone", I had about 95% of the available Roush upgrades, and of course a number of non-roush upgrades. I had just installed the spray so I started out with a 55hp dry shot, but I never made it to the track with the spray before selling it, and my wideband 02 sensor was reading really rich when I sprayed so I wasn't actually seeing any performance gain. I didn't have time to play with that car anymore.

Guest nadthomas
Holy great upgrades.

From a riced to hell cougar to a GTI and GTO. Somebody grew up quick. Congrats.

Please don't call my old cougar rice. Thank You.

It was a car I bought in college, and it took several years to get it to that point. Its not everyones flavor, but it was my baby none the less.

Please don't call my old cougar rice. Thank You.

It was a car I bought in college, and it took several years to get it to that point. Its not everyones flavor, but it was my baby none the less.

Your right, upon careful review of the pictures I'm not sure what I was thinking. How could I possibly confuse this for rice ?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l102/nadthomas/4%20Sale/DSC_0182.jpg

My mistake..:wtf:

*chuckle*

"youre a sensitive boy, arent ya, tommy?"

how poetic. nad, did someone say something you didnt like and dont believe to be true about something you care about? even when you didnt ask them for their opinion? man, its a good thing youd never do something like that...

• Confused 1