More $10 flights announced thru Sept

TimTaylor751647545500

Yeah Sky Bus can have those $10 dollar flights because 80% of the time they are cancelled and your stuck in airport's for 2-3 days.

Just seems like if you really need a cheap ticket, that's the way to go, but other carrier's like Midwest, US Airways and Delta are a much better avenue to persue as far as air travel and also noramlly very reasonable also. Just my $ .02 cents. :-)

I'm Preferred on US Airways and already have two round-trip vouchers available.

The pricing isn't too bad, although I don't pay for my flights :D

I had my Niagara Falls trip booked via Skybus (for my anniversary in May that won't happen anymore, yay!) and they no longer fly there. I've emailed them to find out WTF.

Got on a call at 6am this morning telling me this. I got on by 6:30 and the site was so damn slow I was not able to book anything. I had my $10 flights selected, but when I hit book....it just hung there. I refreshed...those were $45...selected another date, book...frozen...said FUCK IT!

Honestly, I can't remember, but there was no shortage of over-head space by any means.

Cool, my friend is a Jet Blue attendant and she said they have the same planes and that skybus uses the 19" rule so that your bag will go in longways to save space.... but their $9.75/hour attendants wont care enough to say anything if it gets through security

• 4 weeks later...

Well no flights anywhere since the losers went out of business. Thank god I work for the airlines and was able to help my friends get home since they left thousands of people stuck all over the place.

What a terrible way to do business no wonder they went under.

Btw, Delta and Northwest have now merged!

Well no flights anywhere since the losers went out of business. Thank god I work for the airlines and was able to help my friends get home since they left thousands of people stuck all over the place.

What a terrible way to do business no wonder they went under.

Btw, Delta and Northwest have now merged!

She has revived a dead beyond dead thread.. AHHH!!!!! :D