Apexi Neo

99FLHRCI

I am installing a Apexi Neo on a 2000 Acura Integra Type R B18C5. I am trying to figure out where to hook up the VTM wire (Light Green). Everything else is hooked up. I didn't see a VTM wire listed on the ECU pinout however, I do not know if there is a different name for it. I assume it is something like VTEC Management? VTEC Timing Management? It says some cars don't have a VTM but, according to Apexi's website, all USDM Honda's have one.

Q: I have finished installing my VAFC but whenever I drive my car around, the Check Engine light comes on.

A: 1. Make sure that the VTM signal wire has been connected. This wire must be conected on all US spec Honda's. Please refer to the Documentation section of this website. 2. If the settings on the VAFC under wide and narrow throttle have been set beyond +12~14% at any point, it will cause the ECU to believe that the car is under boost. This will trigger the MAP sensor error. 3. Make sure that the pressure sensor type is set to 6 IN and 6 OUT. This can be adjusted on the Sensor Type menu of the unit.

That is from the Apexi website in the FAQ section.

I keep getting Barometric sensor and Map sensor codes. I am having IPS dyno tune it in the morning so hopefully that will help.

I checked 2 and 3 already so that just leaves the VTM wire???

It throws a Baro sensor light constantly now. The Neo is changing the accurate MAP sensor reading from 2.7v to 1.8v. I need to find out how to have the Neo output 2.7v so when I start the car it will check the Baro against the MAP and okay it.