1990 240 Rb25 swapped Silvia clip etc

BDHG940

I am selling my 240, basically just got done building it and need some money to fund a new idea.

The body of the car is solid and the frame and underside is perfect. There is around 600 miles since the swap and it runs and drives like a factory car. Its quick and very comfortable to drive.

1990 240sx:

S13 silvia front end

RB25det series 2 motor out of a 95

Just painted 02-03 zo6 blue

New Tenzo dc wheels and tires, 17"

1 pc drive shaft

vlsd

koyo radiator

megan 3" cat back

hid kit

custom cluster with autometer tach and speedo. Other brand oil psi, boost, and water temp

battery relocation to the trunk

adjustable fuel regulator

2" lowering springs

fuel pump

new plugs and regapped

parts not installed but go with the car:

top mount stainless manifold

greddy style intake manifold

q45 throttle body

Front mount

couplers

intercooler piping 2.5"

I dont know what else Im missing but Im sure Im leaving out some parts. Ill throw in anything that I have here that Im forgetting or Ill post it up later if I remember

$6100

what are you doing now?

Tom: Im building turbo kits for mustangs. I just did the 87-93 kit and going to get that dyno tuned today. The next kit I want to work on is the 99+ mod motor kits. going to start with a 2v car then after I get done with that, sell that car off and build a kit for the cobra. Should have the 5.0 kits built and selling mid summer. You have any cars you play with at all anymore?

On the fans I believe they are pull, they were on the car when I got it. The car barely goes over 170-180 right now and when its warm out, hits 190 and drops like a rock. The stock skyline k member was used

Timing belt doesnt appear to be replaced but I have a water pump that will go with it to who buys it. I have misc gaskets as well. Like I said I dont remember what all is in the box and laying around but I have some random stuff I know Im forgetting about The car runs and drives like the motor was there from the factory. If I wasnt trying to get a 2v car to build this business, I would never sell the car. I just like the 5.0 I built that now I dont want to sell it and that was the plan. Something just has to go :-(

no im putting it in my pocket thanks though

Dont care as long as I have cash. I have a guy coming maybe on Monday from Michigan. Just depends, I just need this gone as I got a dude hangin on to a 2000 gt for me for a few days here. Let me know and meet up with me monday to do this damn title for the fox I bought. Your killin me here!!!

I am not sure if you changed the "cas" on the car, but that looks to be a series 1 motor. I have the same exact motor in my car. the silver cas cover is S1 black plastic is s2, really does not make a difference, but someone might ask you about it.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/rb25det.gif

good luck on the sale, I told my friend about it, but at the time does not have the money and does not want to take out a loan on such an old car, looks as it was built very very well, and someone should be getting a very nice car.

89mark: your pm box is full

ill be at the shop most of tomorrow and it will be there in westerville. We have lifts and everything really needed to check it out. If you can just have the mechanic or whoever you need to check it out for you and just stop by. Let me know first so I can be there and have a lift clear