500 RWHP 4 Door Ford

DTM Brian

Kill Joy brought the Marauder to the dyno tonight to see what kind of gains his new Long Tube Headers gave him along with a couple tuning tweaks. First Graph is with the cut outs closed.

http://24.26.129.28:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Steve%20Jenkins%20No%20Cut%20Out.jpg

Here is with the cut outs open right at the headers.

http://24.26.129.28:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Steve%20Jenkins%20Cut%20Out%20Open.jpg

Finally a comparsion of the two.

http://24.26.129.28:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Steve%20Jenkins%20With%20and%20Without%20Cut%20Out.jpg

Thank you Steve for coming out tonight. Very nice ride!!

500WHP is nice, congrats, Steve. Lots of props there.

The car is nice and has mucho sleeper effect. Only weeks, until I am detailing it.

Thou shalt not fuck with anyone on the panther platform. Could be a cop.

DynoBrian does nonstop amazing work.

Thanks for the props all, and THANK YOU Brian for the Tuning work!

While on the Dyno, the FIRST PULL streatched the Belt I had to the limit. Damn belt only had 30 Miles on it :( Brian ran me to my house to get a new Belt, and did his best to get me back up and running ASAP. It tooka while, but it finally got done, and as you can see, decent numbers were made :D

According to Brianthe Fuel Pump is at 100% at 6200. A Boost-A-Pump will be getting installed in the next couple of weeks. Brian said he feels that the addition of the BAP, and Race Gas, that the Tune is as SAFE as it can be.... all things considering.

Driving the car home last night in the 32* air was run. ZERO Traction :D Gonna be nice once it warms up a bit and I put the Nitto's on!!

Thanks again Brian for the great work,and all of the additional help you gave me to get the car up and running!

Dyno Tune +1!

KillJoy

Yeah, he's come a long way since hobbing curbs in the shitkota.

:D

Hmmmm... at least MY vehicle had a roof ;)

And.... THAT truck took one of the most severe beatings I could give it..... it took a stupid ass snow storm to finally kill it.

:(

RIP DAK

KillJoy

BAP is easy. there are kits to upgrade the wiring for the BAP as well. my car has a BAP, and wiring upgrades from the battery all the way back to the pumps. the best solution is to get dual pumps, but this can be a bitch if your car is not set up for them, or if you don't want to hassle with dropping the tank.