RedRocket1647545505

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this

http://files.vbulletin.com/doc_images/reputation/reputation_manager.png

this is the default scale in Vbulliten

Shawn, cool, thanks, yeah, that helps explain some stuff. Thank you. :)

mouseover > the good doctor. Oh well, +5 for you otherwise being pure awesome.

LOL, noes! :o

I <3 you. :)

Hi, me again. Sorry, I'm just mesmerized with this whole rating system thing.

So, to try to it out, earlier today I rated (i.e., gave rep points to) several people - that I can recall, it was Sam, Linn, Austin, Kevin R, Hal, and MrAutoX. Now, all of those people have a really long string of green blocks. So, here are my questions, does giving a person some rep points once give them a string of green blocks and then, after that, do their little blocks go down each time someone rates them negatively? Or did those guys I rated also get rated positively by a bunch of other people too and that's why they have all the green blocks?

Also, how do we know who has what amount of rep points? Do we have to infer it from the legend/key that Shawn posted?

Sorry, I know, all the questions have to be annoying. Just trying to understand. Thanks for bearing with me. :)

• Upvote 1

Hi, me again. Sorry, I'm just mesmerized with this whole rating system thing.

So, to try to it out, earlier today I rated (i.e., gave rep points to) several people - that I can recall, it was Sam, Linn, Austin, Kevin R, Hal, and MrAutoX. Now, all of those people have a really long string of green blocks. So, here are my questions, does giving a person some rep points once give them a string of green blocks and then, after that, do their little blocks go down each time someone rates them negatively? Or did those guys I rated also get rated positively by a bunch of other people too and that's why they have all the green blocks?

Also, how do we know who has what amount of rep points? Do we have to infer it from the legend/key that Shawn posted?

Sorry, I know, all the questions have to be annoying. Just trying to understand. Thanks for bearing with me. :)

I assume you get 1 rep point for 1 person clicking on a positive vote for a post. I don't understand why people other then mods have extreme amounts of positive blocks in just one day. Cheaters?