hello

trix-storm

not really new, been on here a while, jsut never posted. ran into a few guys from on here last night. one had a high 400 hp VW and the other with about the same power integra.both great guys, got some good races. the VW raced my buddies stock ss with a 150 shot, and then killed a blown stang afterwards. anways just wondering if they were on here frequently or if anyone knew who they were, i forget their names, but im sure someone on here could know them.
  • Upvote 1

I have a camaro, want to race for $20? Who is your buddy with the 150 shot? I'll race him for $20 too.

Linn, you must really like losing your money... how many races have you lose this week? You car is slow

haha, wow, ya my cars comming along. as far as the motor goes its stock still, but my suspension and rearend sure as hell is aftermarket. but later in the summer i'll take u up on that offer when i sort some stuff out. and the SS is bone stock, except a 150 shot, so im assuming u have more mods, but wat ever, i also noticed ur on knights of speed, as am i, where are u located linn?

haha, wow, ya my cars comming along. as far as the motor goes its stock still, but my suspension and rearend sure as hell is aftermarket. but later in the summer i'll take u up on that offer when i sort some stuff out. and the SS is bone stock, except a 150 shot, so im assuming u have more mods, but wat ever, i also noticed ur on knights of speed, as am i, where are u located linn?

I live in Westeville/Polaris area.

thanks everyone, the VW was red, newer body style, and his buddy had kinda a beat up black integra, looked to be early 90's could be wrong on the tegs year though. anyways, the SS won, it was kinda a bad start but the guy in the VW said my buddy won fair and square, he wasn't able to chase him down anyways. but reguardless they were extremely cool guys and easy to get along with, look forward to racing with them again in the future.

also, there seems to be a good amount of good lookin f bodies on here too! which is a nice change.

moeser 9 in. ram 3k lbs pressure plate, 8 puck iron disc, billet flywheel, built trans, SFC, BMR torque arm in the mail. lol, i've had spray on it, and will again here soon with some other mild bolt ons. but mainly i have just been building the suspesion and drivetrain up, i've kinda broke it all from the motor back...lol, so money went into that stuff first.