hello

05evokilr

hello everyone. my name is jimmy, and i am new to columbus racing. i currently drive an 05 sti, but i am truly at home in a v8. ive had 4 mustangs prior to this, a 93 lx, an 89 lx 5.0, a 90 lx with a 460, and an 02 gt. now dont get me wrong, i love my sti, but really do miss my v8's. eventually, id like to get another one. but enough about me, i currently know some members from here, and would like to get to know more
  • Upvote 1

Welcome. What color STi? Any mods?

crystal gray metallic. right now all i have done is a turboback exhaust and a k&n. there are MANY more mods to come, but am unsure of what i want to do just yet (build motor, or throw on bigger turbo.)

what all is done to yours? are you a member of COS or NASIOC by chance?

Welcome aboard, just out of curiosity I must ask. What made you go from fox bodies to a WRX?

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the sti.

good question. i was thinking the same thing myself.

i just wanted to try something different, and the opportunity came along to get the sti, so i took it. i wish i had never gotten rid of any of my stangs, but i guess thats water under the bridge or so they say.

its definately different now being on the other side of the spectrum (going from domestic to imports). even though i love my sti, i still wish i never got rid of any of my stangs.

about the pics, i apologize as i am posting from my cell

crystal gray metallic. right now all i have done is a turboback exhaust and a k&n. there are MANY more mods to come, but am unsure of what i want to do just yet (build motor, or throw on bigger turbo.)

what all is done to yours? are you a member of COS or NASIOC by chance?

Sounds like the same mods as mine. I won't be getting any more mods though since hubby is working on his car right now. I'm a member of both but haven't been on NASIOC in a very long time and can't even remember my screen name, but a regular on COS.

I also used to be a fox body owner. I had a 93 LX 5.0. That car was fun!

Sounds like the same mods as mine. I won't be getting any more mods though since hubby is working on his car right now. I'm a member of both but haven't been on NASIOC in a very long time and can't even remember my screen name, but a regular on COS.

I also used to be a fox body owner. I had a 93 LX 5.0. That car was fun!

mustangs are a blast, especially foxes with all that low-end tourque. subies are a lot of fun though too

What kinda foxes did you have??? Any of them a notchback??? I love love love notchbacks!

1 hatch, and 2 notchbacks. my hatch was a 5.0, one of my notchbacks was a 4 cyl, and the other notch had a 460 big block

Bastard, Notchbacks FTMFW.

Did you ever take the 460 to the track?

nope. i bought the car with the 460 in it, but then pulled it out and was going to swap in a 351 that i had, but got sidetract from that project when i bought my 2002 gt. i ended up getting rid of the car and engine before i could do the swap