F1 Crew check in

El Karacho1647545492

So I dont know how many of you pay attention to F1, but check this story out:

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?seriesId=6&id=3322012

I'm not sure how credible the tabloid source is, and I hope that Mosley is innocent. What disturbs me is that, especially if he is, all those Jewish activists should have held their tongues until the facts are cleared up. Random allegations in a tabloid shouldn't be enough for anyone to claim that someone has wronged.

What do you think?

You know, I think it's just one of those things where it's a little too crazy to be true. I read a few accounts, including Bernie's, that were denouncing the source saying that it was false accusations. Who the hell really knows though.

I try not to follow along with the drama, it is definitely striking news (I actually got to listen to Mosely speak in person when I was at Silverstone last summer). But like I said, the only drama I pay attention to is what Alonso is doing (as far as is he going to switch teams, again), and how do you get to be such a badass like Hamilton.

True or not, who cares. Its just role playing, no harm there. May be weird as hell, but so are cows peeing on your head.

"Mosley is the son of the late Oswald Mosley, founder of the pre-war British Union of Fascists." - thats not going to help.

Atleast the FIA has a good attitude about it, he didnt harm them, so its not their problem.