hey CR

Guest ToFu Man

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ToFu Man

thank you all!! sorry i forgot to get back on after i post my hello thread : ).. but yes i am ready to kick some ls1 butt lol ive just tookin 2 so far but im laying back now since my clutch just went out on me last friday after QS&L. my clutch should get here before friday if not then i probably wont make it out for the hooters meet up.

CR members, you guys are really friendly : ). at QS&L i always get the *hey look its a asian, maybe he drives a CIVIC!!* no offense to members that drives it.. but i do get that look at the time lol. like i dont belong there haha but i love it when i beep my alarm to my car n notice the dumbfounded looks to the white sti : p suckers.

but yes it is just an 06 white wrx with a 05 sti spoiler. but hey its a fast A$$ wrx hehe.

OH YEA LINN your fast but good thinking im lighter : ) i race u around july. right now i just have a stage 1 clutch coming and im not to sure how long that clutch will last with my new power. saving up for stage 2 n a few more mods then i be ready for u budd.

Guest ToFu Man
oh yea y is my name rice boy lol thats mean!!! if u ever see a spiky hair asian guy, thats me lol im outgoing so dont be afraid i wont jet lee u : p

Guest mrhobbz
What up Sin, I think its been since I owned my black 06 Rex I saw you? Shit man what you been up too still hangin with Chavez?

Jesus christ you know Chavez too? I just saw him a week or so back at gameworks :)

Guest ToFu Man
What up Sin, I think its been since I owned my black 06 Rex I saw you? Shit man what you been up too still hangin with Chavez?

yup still hangin with the same people.. cant trust to many people now a days. learn that just a few weeks back.... but where the heck u been homie.. iraq treating u good homie? im still mad at u for trading lol. all good thou man keep it real

i'd tell you to die in a fire for putting that wing on, but the car looks so damn good.

lol why would you tell me to die for putting on that wing? im just using it for downforce... : )

Jesus christ you know Chavez too? I just saw him a week or so back at gameworks :)

lol yea he is one of my closest friends. we go way back plus he was my roomate for a little.

Guest ToFu Man
ohh yeaaa sin is just a nick name.. while growing up my nick name was sun** then everyone was like sin?? im like no sun!! so i said screw it. sin it is lol but i do have the typical weird asian name that you can hardly pronounce lol