Wheel Medic is an accessory to MURDER!

Draco-REX

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2223/2380862107_ae9301dedc.jpg

:D

I love the way the car looks now. All the appearance work I did that seemed too subtle to matter, pays off in one stroke with the black rims. It's amazing how much just changing the color of the rims effects a car's appearance.

These rims are actually going to become my winter rims, but the summer rims I ordered in October are still not here and got delayed until June! :mad: So these will be my summers for now.

The car's not completely done, appearance-wise, but it's close. Just some minor tweaks left. Pardon the dirt, but it's been too cold to hand-wash. Going to have to call on AudiOn19s soon to get rid of the winter crap on the paint.

Here are some more pics.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2025/2380866361_da45433e16.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2067/2380862823_b3d137c99c.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3019/2381697596_b215b07dd2.jpg

and lose the truck flaps, and it would be perfect

It's a Subaru, mudflaps are mandatory! :D Besides, those things have stopped so much mud from splattering my car when it's clear, they've paid for themselves in prevented headaches.

And besides, I think they look cool. It is a distant cousin of a rally car.

overall looks good not really feeling the front air dam thou

I prefer it to the regular one that's on the Limiteds because it follows the 'fangs' of the stock bumper. The big reason why I picked it up though was to save my bumper from curbs and impacts. It's a cheap knock-off so I don't car if it takes a hit. Better that than my bumper. :D

looks good. were you selling that wrx in the background at one point in time?

Bought it, actually. I was selling my old corolla which should be making a comeback later this year. :D The WRX is "Jr", my dirty car. ;) The WRX is set up for RallyX and Winter DD duties, whereas the STI will be set up for Road Racing and Summer DD duties. Specialized equipment FTW. :D

I'm probably different from most people, but this is a case that I think black on black actually works well. The all black look is mean and aggressive which suits the aggressive body lines of those cars perfectly.

Got wing? Lol, car looks great, still love the little roof spoiler along w/ the trunk spoiler. The rims really set the car off, have you thought about a small red pinstripe lip? Not my car, but just a question i guess!

Note to DarkFormula: I'd really like to multiquote..

love the wheels, clean car. just be careful with low overpasses with that wing.

I'm not familiar with Subarus but that wing looks really goofy to me. Did you add the pillar/support thingys to the stock wing, or is it an aftermarket one?

Got wing?

I love my wing. :) It's functional too. I did add the supports in the middle. Without them, the center tends to bounce and looks kinda cheap. I like the way it looks with the two in there. The other option is to get a Syms replica wing.. But then I'd have a bigger wing than SpaceGhost, and I'd probably be Banned. ;)

The rims really set the car off, have you thought about a small red pinstripe lip?

Naw. The Time Attack style can look good; especially with the STI logos and a RA-R stripe around the grill. But it's not for me.. I want all black.

I like it too. What wheels have you ordered, the ones you are going to be using as summer rims?

Last October I ordered a set of custom Gloss Black (not time attack) Volk TE37 rims in 18x9+40. I was told January, then February, then March, and now due date is June. :mad:

I'm probably different from most people, but this is a case that I think black on black actually works well. The all black look is mean and aggressive which suits the aggressive body lines of those cars perfectly.

Me too. :) Though black is my favorite color, I didn't always like the black on black look. But I really like how it looks on this car. And hell, it's my car, I'll do what I want with it. ;)

Black on black usually works but I'm just not feeling it on your sti. Maybe the photos don't do it justice or something. It's still a cool car, I'm just picky.

Interesting. I'm not sure what might be different. I am going to shave a few more logos, and the tires have no dressing on them. That should help a bit.. And the TE37s will look great because they'll have a simpler appearance than the stock BBS.