Not shure of all my MODs???

Rhett

Ok here is the deal. I bought My Mustang A year ago. When I bought it I could clearly see some mods that it had (K&N intake, BBk 70mm TB, and suspension work) Now I bought it and took it to the track and ran a 13.8 I forget at what speed. So I figured this couldnt be all thats done to it. So I was wondering what else could have been done to it? I am thinking maybe a gear 3.73? And maybe a tune.

Now I have taken it to Ricart (I used to work there... Discount) to have my Axels replaced along with a caster camber kit. They took it out on a "test Drive", prob fucking around with it, and said that it was Strong for just a "Mustang with Air upgrades". So I asked them what they thought and they gave me a bunch of maybes. They told me maybe small cams or head work, maybe injectors, maybe a tune.

So the madness behind this post is I was wondering who I could take it to, to see whats done if anything besides what I have added since. And about how much would they want to do this. I am going to have my room mate run it out if not too much. Thanks for the help in advance.

-Rhett

probably just a gear.

the injectors if stock will be like a yellowish orange color

doubtful it has head work or cams, youd be able to tell at idle

intake exhaust and gears should definately net you 13.8 1/4 mile times

and the people at ricart are not as smart as they seem.

jack up the back of the car, rotate the tires one turn, and count how many time the driveshaft turns. That will be your gear ratio. 3 3/4 turns = 3.73, 3 1/2 turns = 3.55 and so on.

Thanks... I heard that b4 forgot how to check it though and couldnt find it on here. Thanks

Ok I got a new question what do you think with my known setup I should be running.

Setup:

K&N cold air, BBK 70mm tb, MAF, BBk o/r x-pipe, Flowmasters (40s), Suspension Work on street tires and a 100 wet shot?