WRX parts: CSS TMIC, VF23

Buteo

Purchased these this spring in thinking I would put them on before summer. Plans changed... I am looking into the new STI and EVO, so that puts these on the market.

VF23 Purchased jan or so used w/ 20k miles. No shaft play. (350 picked up)

CSS TMIC BRAND NEW 275 (what I paid)

-fwiw on the site now its 300+30 for shipping

Shoot me a pm if your interested. Prices arent really negotiable, as I dont have to sell them immediately.

Its not a 04-07 turbo, but I'm not sure exactly what it is from. Maybe a previous version STi from japan?

correct.

It is the turbo off of the 22b sti. BIG P20 exhaust housing (like a vf22) but a smaller compressor wheel (vf24). Very fast spooling turbo, great for auto x.

The compressor wheel is smaller than the 39.

250-325whp (im assuming 325 includes meth or some race gas)

This is the standard equipment turbocharger used on the JDM Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22b. The VF23 is a ball bearing turbocharger that utilizes the P20 exhaust housing like the VF22. This housing is mated with the smaller compressor housing of the VF24 for fast response and excellent low and mid-range performance. It does not have the same top end power of the VF22, but spools up slightly quicker.

Expect to achieve full boost with the proper mods and a quality tune between 2800-3300rpms. 2002-2005 WRX owners will need fuel upgrades for this turbocharger and proper engine management is highly recommended for all vehicles.

-stolen from nasioc's turbo list

The compressor wheel is smaller than the 39.

250-325whp (im assuming 325 includes meth or some race gas)

This is the standard equipment turbocharger used on the JDM Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22b. The VF23 is a ball bearing turbocharger that utilizes the P20 exhaust housing like the VF22. This housing is mated with the smaller compressor housing of the VF24 for fast response and excellent low and mid-range performance. It does not have the same top end power of the VF22, but spools up slightly quicker.

Expect to achieve full boost with the proper mods and a quality tune between 2800-3300rpms. 2002-2005 WRX owners will need fuel upgrades for this turbocharger and proper engine management is highly recommended for all vehicles.

-stolen from nasioc's turbo list

Quoted from NASIOC FAQ. :)