X-Men Origins trailer

Fonzie

Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, they better not screw that part up.

Glad to see they FINALLY incliuded Gambit in all this but again he isnt a close representation of the comic book or cartoon but that I can live with. The story looks to be on par with Wolverine story of being friends with Cyber before the Weapon X project and then becoming mortal enemies after.

Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, they better not screw that part up.

Glad to see they FINALLY incliuded Gambit in all this but again he isnt a close representation of the comic book or cartoon but that I can live with. The story looks to be on par with Wolverine story of being friends with Cyber before the Weapon X project and then becoming mortal enemies after.

+1 im happy Gambit is finally in it!!

wow...... x men and spiderman so far is the only comics gone movie have enjoyed. the hulk didnt do it, nor did dare devil. im sure there are more im just getting a blank right now.

Batman Begins & Dark Knight

I liked the first punisher... the new one kinda makes it seem unrealistic....I agree the hulk didn't impress me..... The new superman was kinda cool....

Pretty sure you mean you liked the second, as the first was w/Dolf Lundgren

Dark Knight was awesome. Also like d th punisher with Thomas Jane.

Kawi kid, what about Blade? That was DC comics too right?

i wasnt sure so i looked it up. apparrently it was but not till the 1994.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_(comics)

Blade (Eric Brooks) is a fictional character, a superhero vampire hunter in the Marvel Comics universe. Created by writer Marv Wolfman and penciller Gene Colan, his first appearance was in the comic book The Tomb of Dracula #10 (July 1973) as a supporting character.

The character went on to star or co-star in several comic-book series as well as a film and television series. Actor Wesley Snipes portrayed the vampire hunter throughout the film series while Kirk Jones took on the role for the television series.

i wasnt sure so i looked it up. apparrently it was but not till the 1994.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_(comics)

Blade (Eric Brooks) is a fictional character, a superhero vampire hunter in the Marvel Comics universe. Created by writer Marv Wolfman and penciller Gene Colan, his first appearance was in the comic book The Tomb of Dracula #10 (July 1973) as a supporting character.

The character went on to star or co-star in several comic-book series as well as a film and television series. Actor Wesley Snipes portrayed the vampire hunter throughout the film series while Kirk Jones took on the role for the television series.

I wanna see a meet up like in the spiderman cartoons, where spidey meets up with blade, or even better if he joins up with the x-men for a while like in the comic books.....