cut out or tru duals

yellowsnake

not sure i'll keep it.does have high miles but i only paid 4700.06$ for the car so i think i got a pretty good deal. runs GREAT and not a scratch on the car at all. interior is also spotless. only had one owner. have for a rebuild, i have pistons on order and will be thinking about the rods/crank. and gettin prices on heads from ips. unless someone has some GOOD heads forsale now.

not sure i'll keep it.does have high miles but i only paid 4700.06$ for the car so i think i got a pretty good deal. runs GREAT and not a scratch on the car at all. interior is also spotless. only had one owner. have for a rebuild, i have pistons on order and will be thinking about the rods/crank. and gettin prices on heads from ips. unless someone has some GOOD heads forsale now.

If your not gonna keep these cars why you dumping all this money into 'em not even driving them and then just selling them? Not my money do what you want just curious? Also you need to ask yourself...are you going to be happy with an A4 car?

lol. i NEVER sale something i dont make money on i can assure you of that. i paid 9k for my stang, put a little over 3500 into it, sold it for 10k plus a 99 stang that is currently selling for 4500 and i should get at least 5500 on it. so i had a bad ass car, drove it a alittle, made 2k on it not counting the stock tranny and flowmaster i got with the car that i sold for 450$. thats why i do what i do. lol

also, about an a-4 and happy thing, my wife really likes an a-4 and sometimes when you get a little older you learn to do things for others and not just yourself.

lol. i NEVER sale something i dont make money on i can assure you of that. i paid 9k for my stang, put a little over 3500 into it, sold it for 10k plus a 99 stang that is currently selling for 4500 and i should get at least 5500 on it. so i had a bad ass car, drove it a alittle, made 2k on it not counting the stock tranny and flowmaster i got with the car that i sold for 450$. thats why i do what i do. lol

also, about an a-4 and happy thing, my wife really likes an a-4 and sometimes when you get a little older you learn to do things for others and not just yourself.

thats why I have a TA.......

I know what you mean I consider myself luck my girl drives an 01 SS M-6!!!

I know what you mean I consider myself luck my girl drives an 01 SS M-6!!!

My wife wont learn on any of my stangs. she says shes affraid she will break it. i say have you seen how i drive them, you can't do any worse. lol