Hey Paul. (SRT4)

thorne

woohoo i get my own thread about me wooo, ill be there and will race if my bottom end doesn't blow up...its currently leeking oil bad...found out its crank walking bearings wore out tsb out about it...if i can get the bearing changed and the block/crank isant fucked im good..but if i blow it ...then new block and built up motor...but ill be there ulll rock me down the 1320 im sure of cars slacking power from this issue

woohoo i get my own thread about me wooo, ill be there and will race if my bottom end doesn't blow up...its currently leeking oil bad...found out its crank walking bearings wore out tsb out about it...if i can get the bearing changed and the block/crank isant fucked im good..but if i blow it ...then new block and built up motor...but ill be there ulll rock me down the 1320 im sure of cars slacking power from this issue

Most fucked up Neon Bottom end in Columbus????.... Quit making excuses in Advance budy lol..... Get that shit fixed by June.

Thorne and Paul I have to race you on behalf of my brother. Guess who got his nitrous tune put back in when Rutan came over.

Shit I'm not affraid of losing. Lets line um up. How many second you giving me? You take off when you see my car squat.

Most fucked up Neon Bottom end in Columbus????.... Quit making excuses in Advance budy lol..... Get that shit fixed by June.

haha good one...no ill be there fuck i dont care ill run this bitch into the ground and blow it up...whos got a nitrous set up i can borrow for the day

Oh shit son. Two very slow ass cars. Thorne http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s269/traumaxital/george_costanza.jpg

and paul http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s269/traumaxital/retard-4.gif.

omfg thats funny...steve how u gonna make fun of us for being "slow" is ur shit even running? lol ...

edit: holy shit i though it was just a picture then i saw it go u suck man hahah

omfg thats funny...steve how u gonna make fun of us for being "slow" is ur shit even running? lol ...

Yeah it runs if I start it! Not saying that it is moving but runs! You to just wait, you will get it! Relax guys, a member in da fam will murder ur asses! Until I can!