Gender Disagreement

ninjachk08

what comes out of your mouth?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. what comes out of your mouth?

Ok, last night, Hubby and I was having a talk about fighting/arguing. We've talked about this before, and now i want to see what other's have to say.

He thinks, that when you're mad, you tell lies, but hurtful to "win" the fight.

I think, when your mad, that whatever you say, is the truth. even if it is hurtful.

discuss.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you having married life crisis too? JK

When I am mad I get loud. I say things that I feel.....not always the truth. (much better to stick to the truth in an argument)

I have learned lately that calm fighting is much better than emotional fighting. You get more out of it. You see the other side more clearly, you hurt less when it's over too.

Good luck. Fighting is healthy, but it should be worth fighting for or else you do more damage than healing...ya know?

If the other person feels strongly enough to want to argue, then you got to face that the issue holds some value to them personally. I think anything is worth talking about......that's just my perspective on things.

Talk, argue, fight, whatever you gotta do to work thru it.....right?

i just texted him, and told him about the poll.lol

he said, that he don't mean everything he says when he's upset cuz he's not thinking clear.

which is my point, on why the truth comes out.. but, then he says he just says it to piss me off and its not the truth.

My wifey and I dont argue much and never "fight". When we do have a disagreement, We are always both honest and say how we feel, even if we have to pry it out of the other. We never lie about anything. I'm with Dweezel, its too hard to keep up on making lies.

And remember kids..... make-up sex is the best part of an argument

I dont see the point to lying.. I say the trutrh regardless of whether it sucks or not. But I know what you mean about the lying. My friend's boyfriend always makes shit up when they are fighting and lies about what he's doing and who he's talking to just to piss her off. its so weird. He would text his dude and when she asked who he was talking to he'd make up some girl just to be mean..

Fucked up.

I dont see the point to lying.. I say the trutrh regardless of whether it sucks or not. But I know what you mean about the lying. My friend's boyfriend always makes shit up when they are fighting and lies about what he's doing and who he's talking to just to piss her off. its so weird. He would text his dude and when she asked who he was talking to he'd make up some girl just to be mean..

Fucked up.

He needs a kick to the junk... or his girlfriend should start saying she is talking to other guys! :D

There's truth, and there is honesty... example

G/F: What'd you do last night?

Me: I went out with the guys, we got some pizza and bullshitted

G/F: That's nice.

While that's all true, we also may have (or may not have) went out to the strip club, and bar hopping and yada yada yada... you get the point.

You ladies need to ask more specific questions or press for more details.

My friend's boyfriend always makes shit up when they are fighting and lies about what he's doing and who he's talking to just to piss her off. its so weird. He would text his dude and when she asked who he was talking to he'd make up some girl just to be mean..

I'm guessing this is his way of signaling her that he's tired of her checking up on him all the time/bein' nosy of his every move??? To discourage her from this.....He's givin' her worst case answers to rattle her cage. Ask me no questions......I'll tell you no lies

Wifey & I fight constantly. We each have our own version/spin of "truth" when arguing. I've always said there are no punches below the belt with us......'cause the belt's on the floor

After 17 years & 4 kids.....She knows me better than anybody, what all my "hot buttons" are, and is VERY adept at pushing them. We're each other's best friend, and worst enemy......All rolled into one. Kinda like sleeping with the enemy ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Hmm...this is an interesting debate. I'm not one to argue or fight, but accuse me off lying, and I'm gonna come un-glued. I believe in arguing the truth of the present day. Don't bring shit up that I've done or said in the the past, to hurt me today.

I will tell you the truth, not so much to hurt you, but you asked.

Now if you ask me "Does this look my butt look big?" you'll never get an answer out of me. A. I say "yes" and I'm a fucking jerk. B. I say "No" and I'm a fucking liar. lose lose

There's truth, and there is honesty... example

G/F: What'd you do last night?

Me: I went out with the guys, we got some pizza and bullshitted

G/F: That's nice.

While that's all true, we also may have (or may not have) went out to the strip club, and bar hopping and yada yada yada... you get the point.

You ladies need to ask more specific questions or press for more details.

Traitor :nono:

OK Alfalfa......You're bein' evicted from the "He Man, Woman Hater Club" & I'm gettin' you a copy of the "Vagina Monologues" for Christmas lol.gif

:lol::lol:

Call me a traitor, but consider the scope of the audience in this forum... it reaches maybe... 6-8 girls that are active on here?

None of our wives or girlfriends browse this site - except maybe NinjaNicks, which is why he's no longer w/ us. Shoot, I've told that exact same thing to my girlfriend and she won't remember it a week later. She only remembers important stuff, like how I forgot her birthday 6 years ago. :rolleyes:

Edited by JRMMiii

Now if you ask me "Does this look my butt look big?" you'll never get an answer out of me. A. I say "yes" and I'm a fucking jerk. B. I say "No" and I'm a fucking liar. lose lose

be passive......... "nope not as big as the ones my sister was wearing the other day" :lol: