Parking ticket... in my own driveway.

iwishiwascool

Guest mrhobbz
Prove me wrong...

Head to the kitchen, post your picture and the "better" that you've had.

Damn, why are we getting all defensive and talking shit here? Does someone feel threatened?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, why are we getting all defensive and talking shit here? Does someone feel threatened?

You accidentally mixed up my calling you out on your BS with being defensive...

A common social normative mis-observation for an underachieving 19 year old.

Guest mrhobbz

That may be true, but she is still too good looking for you.

The girls featured in your sporadic daily fantasies... the ones that lead you to stroke your infantile penis in awkward public places... do not count as being "had". They are innocent victims to your overactive under-disciplined imagination.

Please keep it real.

Sounds pretty defensive to me. I figured the age card would be pulled by someone as ignorant as you :rolleyes: Typical sporadic comeback. Nice try though.

Sounds pretty defensive to me. I figured the age card would be pulled by someone as ignorant as you :rolleyes: Typical sporadic comeback. Nice try though.

I would seriously just quit before Ken makes you feel completely stupid.. to the point where you will question your own intelligence.

I like misuse of sporadic immediately after the defense of your age and assertation of my ignorance.

Well played... or "Nice try" as you would prefer.

Edit... Request to split my diatribe of MrHobbz to the kitchen. I've been itching for a grilling.

Guest mrhobbz
I would seriously just quit before Ken makes you feel completely stupid.. to the point where you will question your own intelligence.

Nah, very doubtful.

Guest mrhobbz
I like misuse of sporadic immediately after the defense of your age and assertation of my ignorance.

Well played... or "Nice try" as you would prefer.

Edit... Request to split my diatribe of MrHobbz to the kitchen. I've been itching for a grilling.

There is a saying, ignorance is bliss. You must be one happy motherfucker.

There is a saying, ignorance is bliss. You must be one happy motherfucker.

Like your ignorance of proper word usage?

Like the ignorance that allows for your unwarranted self-esteem?

Like the ignorance that empowers you to believe you're crafting anything in our skirmish?

Or the ignorance it takes to believe that the negative reputation you have is isolated strictly to you internet persona... because people on here don't know the "real you" and that people in your real life love and respect you?

Guest mrhobbz
Like your ignorance of proper word usage?

Like the ignorance that allows for your unwarranted self-esteem?

Like the ignorance that empowers you to believe you're crafting anything in our skirmish?

Or the ignorance it takes to believe that the negative reputation you have is isolated strictly to you internet persona... because people on here don't know the "real you" and that people in your real life love and respect you?

Oh no, trash talking on the internet. By the way, it WAS completely random of you to bring my age into ANYTHING.

I wake up to find a $40 ticket on her window that was written at 5:30am by CPD.

I'm assuming a neighbor complained. Does CPD drive around suburban neighborhoods looking for parking tickets to write at 5:30 am?

YES, YES THEY DO.

Guest mrhobbz
i gotta say, i was finding the on-own-property ticket stuff more entertaining than this spelling bee show down or whatever the hell is going on.

The internet is serious business.

I have lots of rep... brunette wants?

I didn't get a ticket but a patrol car came by in the middle of the day once and asked me to move my car from the sidewalk. It was the only time that's ever happened to me. I didn't even know that was illegal until then.

That really sucks. You should find out who it is and pay them back 10 fold. It will be war!!!

We were lucky enough to have an officer actually come to the door and request for us to move a vehicle. It was my gf's parents car and they were leaving soon. We wanted to pack the car back up before they left. Cop said someone had complained. I guess because they had to walk and extra 3 ft around the trunk.

Don't get me wrong, I think depending on the street and the amount of traffic, you shouldn't block a sidewalk for obvious reasons.