foot peg drop brackets?

Reed44

I am getting a bike real soon and have been trying to figure out which one is the most comfortable. So far it is the honda. I havent sat on a kawasaki yet. The biggest problem I have is the foot pegs being to high up which is pushing my legs up to far. Im not a small person so is there something to do about this or deal with it on a sportbike?

Most sportbike pegs are where they need to be to prevent dragging in full lean. You can get adjustable rearsets, but they only raise your pegs or move them further back.

Rode an F4 or F4i yet? One of the most relaxed positions of the sportbikes in my opinion.

Onetail.com has the rearset lowering links, i put them on every bike i get to get a few more inches of leg room. its olny 1-2" drop, but it makes a world of difference. also, kawi's seem to have great ergo's for bigger guys, especialy the 03-04 636's and 10r's. suzuki is a very close second.

Onetail.com has the rearset lowering links, i put them on every bike i get to get a few more inches of leg room. its olny 1-2" drop, but it makes a world of difference. also, kawi's seem to have great ergo's for bigger guys, especialy the 03-04 636's and 10r's. suzuki is a very close second.

Interesting, nice find. Do you ride your bikes on the track or street agressively? I usually cut the "feelers" off my pegs so they dont drag, I'd be scared as hell to lower the stock pegs.

I never got to the point of doing track days on a road course, but i never had an issue of dragging pegs with them down 1". well, when it was stock height at least, lowered, yea, i would drag a lil when i got aggressive. Hang off the bike more in the corners if you're touching the feelers, gives you same corner speed or more, with less lean angle needed. just a thought.