Ran the talon

Tindall2006

I was there at the track and the G35 needs tires bad considering he spins the tires through 2nd gear. Low profiles won't work for shit. I mean there was a pewter SS camaro out there with a supercharger on Michelins and hit a 13.5 from what i saw BUT at 120+ mph lol. Moral of the story is it's hard to get good times on street tires.

Yeah I"ll buy that, but I'm wondering what his 60' was (the G35, not the Camaro).

LONNGN WAIIITSSSS, i got a ton of runs in in an hour causee i got there way early to get teched in ...then i waited 2.5 hours to run again got up to the line and they stopped our lines and went to the bigdogs adn bike...i sadi fuck it an left

What did ya run?

nice to see another 1g out on the track having fun...as already stated..its not what you drive or how fast you go..just have fun!!!

+1.

I may get my pile of shit back together hopefully before the end of the year. I'd like to get it to the track to see what sorta times I can squeeze out of it.