IPS stage 3 heads GTO results

Brandon

Just finished up another IPS LSx heads cam car. 2005 GTO with the following mods

IPS Stage 3 heads

IPS Specd 230s cam

K&N Intake (not my favorite seems to keep the air intake temps a little high)

Kooks 1" & 7/8ths off cross over

160 thermostat

IPS re flash

We ran out of stock injector, and we are going to add a fast 90/90 and try for 480 wheel.

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/Carl%20Slight.bmp

Mr. Blunt,

It varys on cams, but I have enough information to tell you with said cam, and this head you will expect x wheel horsepower more. Seems in my data that the stage. 2-3 is about 25-30 horse power differnce on the engine dyno. I will have some more info coming.

DragKnee - I will have these heads and cam package builds on the web site by next week, with installed pricing and just parts pricing with estimated horse power figures! The results are great for the price invested!

i'm glad i read the running out of injectors part i was wondering WTF is wrong

LS2's should be making 450 cam only

Most LS2 guys with bolt ons, such as intake, headers and such, only do like 380-400. Everything varies so much, so I wont say this may not be true. But Just a cam on an LS2 making 450 sounds high to me, but I certainly am modest with my knowledge, so I could be wrong.

I have a 4000 Mile C6 coming in next week. We are going to do a baseline, then install for some 7/8ths tubes, LPE intake, catback, and 160 t-stat and a tune. My guess he doesnt get above 400, who knows.

Either way, the LS2's are great power plants, but we will be working on a new L92 power plant with some of our heads here real soon, thats one im very much interested in.