Hey Shanton

Miller

i wouldnt call it a nasty bike but thanks

and whos bike is the 240whp bike and is it a street bike i mean if its a track only bike we have a few of them 2 that makes more then mine...... mine isnt even close to 240 and is a street bike.. how long is the busa making 240 i know where 1 is too...

p.s shanton watch it 01s gxsr600 can fit a 1000 motor really easy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt call it a nasty bike but thanks

and whos bike is the 240whp bike and is it a street bike i mean if its a track only bike we have a few of them 2 that makes more then mine...... mine isnt even close to 240 and is a street bike.. how long is the busa making 240 i know where 1 is too...

p.s shanton watch it 01s gxsr600 can fit a 1000 motor really easy

Thanks buddy

So you in to roll out with me, I'll do this on any day your avail. I need your knowledge. I'm calling you tonight;)

I have yet to see this mythical bike or it's rider. I'm kind of sticking my neck out on that one.

so far from the people I know there is only 1 bike we all know that makes 240whp :cool:

So possibly if we know the same people we will be racing each other as friends.

I can call my dude whenever Shanton - I'm free friday night. PM me if you would like.

OK So were doin this with the 600 or your car? Like I said I'll do it fro free on the 600 but My xcar sint no bike killer so there isnt a chance I'm just gonna throw away some money:D

I mean I did get beat by columbus's fastest stock eaton.

I'll call some of my people and we will get this done fri night hopefully, I'll get at you on PM:asshole:

OK So were doin this with the 600 or your car? Like I said I'll do it fro free on the 600 but My xcar sint no bike killer so there isnt a chance I'm just gonna throw away some money:D

I mean I did get beat by columbus's fastest stock eaton.

I'll call some of my people and we will get this done fri night hopefully, I'll get at you on PM:asshole:

Cool, my car will be out more then likely but not in shape to race - not you yet that is.

Was that the kid with the red GSXR??? Give him a pedal bike and teach him how to pedal first before he wants to race again... Some people should stay off bikes and he is one of them... Good win BTW... I kinda wanted to get a run with you but we never really had the chance to... Oh well... maybe another time...