5.0 lower tubular control arms

Miller

I have a brand new unmounted set of CHE lower tubulars for a foxbody. they are black in color. They were $150 new, I'm asking $115 my loss your gain. Also, I have a set of kyb shocks for the quad shock setup - a big difference over stock for 20 bucks.

more info on the kyb shocks please---do they bolt in, in place of the quad shocks? do they bolt into the stock shocks location, and allow you to pitch the quad shocks?? let me know, and i'll most likely take them

kirk

more info on the kyb shocks please---do they bolt in, in place of the quad shocks? do they bolt into the stock shocks location, and allow you to pitch the quad shocks?? let me know, and i'll most likely take them

kirk

They replace half of the quad shocks - the ones directly beside the wheel. and they bolt right up.

Buckeye I'm pretty sure they are fixed.

not sure how they replace half of the quad shocks?? i'm assuming they bolt up directly in place of the quad shocks--in other words, you remove each quad shock and bolt these in place on either side--its been a while since i've looked into modding my fox--but if they'll improve my car's handling (and my 21 year old stock quad shocks), i'll take them for $20. are you coming to the dyno day??

not sure how they replace half of the quad shocks?? i'm assuming they bolt up directly in place of the quad shocks--in other words, you remove each quad shock and bolt these in place on either side--its been a while since i've looked into modding my fox--but if they'll improve my car's handling (and my 21 year old stock quad shocks), i'll take them for $20. are you coming to the dyno day??

HAHA sorry for the confusion. What I mean was: they are quad shocks because there are four of them on the rear. I only have two of the KYB's of the four. Thus the dirt cheapness.

Oh and make an offer on the che's