xbox 360 RROD

87GT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the red ring of death on my 360. I won't be on xbox live until I fix my box. I can't send into M$hoez because I opened my case.

Maybe in a week it will be fixed.

/me cries.

Use the towel trick. It works.

Mine red ringed right after DMC4 came out. I did it, and my 360 has been just fine since.

Way to be a dick, nice job on your $400 paper weight. Go jump off a bridge.

No idiot I can fix it myself. It costs $7.50 for parts at lowes. If that doesn't work I need to solder the CPU/GPU heatsinks. I might pay someone to solder it because my hands shake a lot.

Please blow me. kthx.

Guest mrhobbz
No idiot I can fix it myself. It costs $7.50 for parts at lowes. If that doesn't work I need to solder the CPU/GPU heatsinks. I might pay someone to solder it because my hands shake a lot.

Please blow me. kthx.

Can't blow something that doesn't exist. Go fix it then and stop bitching.

Guest mrhobbz
That is not what your mom said last night... http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/trowabarton420/lol-1.gif

You make about as much sense as marshmellow crank cases and laffytaffy drive shafts...

You guys can not follow logic well.

If "your mom" didn't say "doesn't exist", OR that it DOES NOT "Doesn't" exist we could say Double negatives are evil. Why not go with "does exist"?

There for it is possible to blow a Trowa. Ready to try now?

Even then its still just a temporary fix in most cases. Might as well fix it the right way, once and be done with it.

No shit sherlock. I've lurked on xbox-scene forums since I modded my first xbox 1. I know what the problem is with the 360.