xbox 360 RROD

87GT

Guest mrhobbz
No shit sherlock. I've lurked on xbox-scene forums since I modded my first xbox 1. I know what the problem is with the 360.

Hey, get the cock out of your ass.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to make a thread announcing your troubles, and then bitch at everyone offering you advice.....real pro move.

The whole point of this thread was to let people on here know I won't be on xbox live for a bit. I guess you didn't read that in POST NUMBER 1. :(

The whole point of this thread was to let people on here know I won't be on xbox live for a bit. I guess you didn't read that in POST NUMBER 1. :(

Nope, I did. However, I still feel like the way you've bitched at everyone in the thread so far warranted mentioning. Maybe you're just grumpy from having your 360 fail on ya. I know I would be :).

Guest mrhobbz

Time to go get the slomaro from the shop, have fun toying with your paperweight :)

Guest mrhobbz
No it is just because mrhobbz is in the red. That is why I am being mean. ^_^

Dontcha get mad when I swerve and I twist, ri-ridin down the block i got my charm out the window?

No idiot I can fix it myself. It costs $7.50 for parts at lowes. If that doesn't work I need to solder the CPU/GPU heatsinks. I might pay someone to solder it because my hands shake a lot.

Please blow me. kthx.

Hit me up I got someone to do you board work. He does Circuit level work for a living.

Besides sending it back to M$, what's the actual repair method? Link to a walk-through?

Mine RRoD'ed and I've been waiting on the shipping box for over a week.

Trust me if you can get microsoft to do it do it.

there is the possilbity for damaged chips due to heat. Most of the time its fixable by Relaying the surfacemount traces. I've got someone who can do it he charges 60 an hour.

Ask IPS about his work he just did a SKYLINE Ecu for them.

I'm planning on letting M$ do it. If the box doesnt arrive today I;m going to call and give them hell. I plan on demanding a new Xbox with the falcon chipset. I'm already on my 2nd 360.

Trust me if you can get microsoft to do it do it.

there is the possilbity for damaged chips due to heat. Most of the time its fixable by Relaying the surfacemount traces. I've got someone who can do it he charges 60 an hour.

Ask IPS about his work he just did a SKYLINE Ecu for them.

Did everyone in this thread (excluding myself, of course), goto the beach with their bikinis? Cuz there seems to be a lot sand in your vaginas. ;)

Oh, and xbox sucks. :D

Someone let me play theirs. :(

Yeah I shaved everything for my surgery next week. Even shaved under the coin purse. I showed off at the beach yesterday. Chicks dig no hair. kekeke

• 2 weeks later...