wuts up cr

ruinms

yea he gave me the part number. i gave him a price. ill check tomorrow and text him.

wait he only gave me the hays number. and its the same one i told yall about.

is there any import guys on cr?

imports are gay, log out on life:)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh give him a break. he's well informative on both areas of 4 cylinders as well as 8. i will say to everyone that he is a cool guy... well when he's not being a lil girl lol

he knows who i am, i have bought many parts from him for the camaro and a few for the vette.

yea he gave me the part number. i gave him a price. ill check tomorrow and text him.

wait he only gave me the hays number. and its the same one i told yall about.

is there any import guys on cr?

I'm sorry, this post gets and F.

Here is what it would look like if it were a little better.

"Yea(h), he gave me the part number so I was able to give him a price. I'll check tomorrow and text him. Wait, he only gave me the Hay's (I'm not familiar with this so I did what may be correct) number, it's the same one i told y'all about.

Are there any import guys on CR?"

Lastly, your title would have been better as "What's up CR?"

"Yea(h), he gave me the part number so I was able to give him a price. I'll check tomorrow and text him. Wait, he only gave me the Hay's (I'm not familiar with this so I did what may be correct) number, it's the same one i told y'all about.

Booooooo. Why are you trying to show this kid up? You should know he just finished level 2 hook-on-phonics and about to start level 3 :lol:

Booooooo. Why are you trying to show this kid up? You should know he just finished level 2 hook-on-phonics and about to start level 3 :lol:

Not show him up (I'm at level 5 myself) rather, illustrate that there are better ways to communicate.

I'm sorry so does yours. :asshole:

they watch us at work to much to hook you up.

I'm sorry so does yours. :asshole:

they watch us at work to much to hook you up.

Point out my mistakes that make my post receive an F. I am very confused (actually I'm confused if that is even what you are referring to) as to why my grade would be so low, I'd at least give it a B+.

Hook up? Are you asking me to go on a date?

Point out my mistakes that make my post receive an F. I am very confused (actually I'm confused if that is even what you are referring to) as to why my grade would be so low, I'd at least give it a B+.

He is refering to quote " I'm sorry, this post gets and F."

0o0o0o0 i think he got you there :D

any comebacks?

He is refering to quote " I'm sorry, this post gets and F."

0o0o0o0 i think he got you there :D

any comebacks?

No, actually he did not. If you read, I responded to what he said about that. He didn't include any context (apart from a large quote full of context).

He made the AND part bold to point it out of the context.

I don't see that as pointing out context. I saw that as highlighting a typo to give me an F. Now, I will admit this seems contradictory to my other post. While pointing out a typo is one thing, I am now to assume that he is using that as the context to give my post a failing grade?

Anyway, I bored with this and am off to piss off other people. Good day to you sir.

Guest RoundIIRacing
Damn Cr you guys are rough on the noobs!This is my dog,and you know that shit counts for something!Larry is the "only" person I deal with at jegs,anytime I need something!Welcome to the forums Larry!