Red turbo Integra, coming home from Kil-Kare

GonneVille

Saw you at Kil-Kare, red Integra with a turbo and a Supra wing. Pretty nice car, actually. Passed you on 42 heading north after the track closed and you got all hot and bothered.

Umm, dude, sometimes people just want to pass you cause you're moving slower than they want to go...if I wanted to race you, I'd have let you know in no uncertain terms.

Saw you at Kil-Kare, red Integra with a turbo and a Supra wing. Pretty nice car, actually. Passed you on 42 heading north after the track closed and you got all hot and bothered.

Umm, dude, sometimes people just want to pass you cause you're moving slower than they want to go...if I wanted to race you, I'd have let you know in no uncertain terms.

Middle finger out the sunroof works for ricer flybys. I do it all the time.

Oh, I know the car is fast, I saw a couple of his runs at Kil-Kare, and he went by me doing pretty good.

When I came up on him on 42, he was doing about 60, and I was pacing at about 70.

I passed him without slowing, then had to slow down until the trucks a ways ahead of him got to a passing zone. He came back up and was weaving out to look around me, and when I passed the trucks, he went WOT and followed me, then shot around when I pulled back in.

I tried, not out of wanting a race, just out of not wanting to be behind someone I just passed for going too slow, but he still went by me like I was standing still.

But then he pulled over, and, yes, slowed down, so I passed him AGAIN, so I could be on my way home at the pace I felt like. I guess he got the message when I didn't slow down for him, cause he dropped off and I didn't see him again.

10:00 at night, after a long day, I just wanted to get home.