Me again

crewsy49

I think someone is trying to tell me I need to do another intro...My name is Dave and I live in Zanesville...I am retired at this point in my life...I worked at Central Ohio Coal Co. for most of my working life getting to run some equipment with some serious HP...I used to be an avid golfer, until I woke up one morning, went to play and decided I suck now...Bought the Lightning that I have now and spend a lot of time dreaming up what I can do to make it better...I have decided that having more money that I currently have would make that a lot easier...I am also trying to design a workout program that I don't need to leave the recliner for in the winter, the mirror tells me I have a little way to go on that one...I had a lot of neat toys when I was younger: 57 Chevy, 64 GTO, 66 GTO, 65 Sport Fury, 69 Z28, that one hurts that I still don't have it, 69 427 Corvette, 79 L82 Corvette, Firebird Formula, 70 Pro Street Camaro, and now I have a, as my nephew puts it, a f**cking truck...That pretty well brings us up to date in the dull, but I must add extremelly unproductive life of Crewsy...But Much More than that he did it his way!!
  • Upvote 4

Dave,

You must post a new introduction, a subsequent reply, and be approved by the members of CR before being allowed to view the rest of the forums. Welcome to CR, prepare to get burned.

Be patient, it will happen if you let it. No more intros k?

The new ones haven't totally grown on me yet, but I am sure that they are still great cars...Saw a comparison in Motor Trend with the STI against the EVO...Not sure who won, but they were very compromanable to each other.