The Party

twincharge7

I had a blast eventhough we got lost about 10 miles when riding back home :mad:

Thanks for the guys who had to meet us at the applebees to guide us to the PPP.

BTW, Pop, it was nice meeting you and when r we going to Bali?

Nice meeting you all!!

Good to see you got home safe as did I...

Had a great time and it was great to meet all of you that came...

thanks for the hospitality pops and the coffee... :bow:

i'm glad you didn't puke your guts out...remember, we're not in 20s anymore. :D

Hey, you guys are all welcome. Feel free to stop by anytine you're in the neighborhood. At least up until The PPP sells.

Bali? Where the hell is that? I thought I was moving to Costa Rica, or is my geriatric memory rearing it's ugly head? Wait a minute, was that part of the Thailand conversation? I just found it on the globe. I'm looking at my passport now.

Pops

In addition...

Bali is an Indonesian island located at 8°25′23″S, 115°14′55″E Coordinates: 8°25′23″S, 115°14′55″E, the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. It is one of the country's 33 provinces with the provincial capital at Denpasar towards the south of the island. The island is home to the vast majority of Indonesia's small Hindu minority. It is also the largest tourist destination in the country and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking and music.

Class dismissed.

In addition...

Bali is an Indonesian island located at 8°25′23″S, 115°14′55″E Coordinates: 8°25′23″S, 115°14′55″E, the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. It is one of the country's 33 provinces with the provincial capital at Denpasar towards the south of the island. The island is home to the vast majority of Indonesia's small Hindu minority. It is also the largest tourist destination in the country and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking and music.

Class dismissed.

Go mister wikipedia :bow:

In addition...

Class dismissed.

Is this going to be on the final exam? :lol:

I hope everyone studied for the exam. You will have 1 hour to complete the FILL IN THE BLANK exam from when I ask you to begin... ready... begin taking your exam.

B_li is an Ind_n_sian island located at 8°25′23″S, 115°14′55″E Coordinates: 8°25′23″S, 115°14′55″E, the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the w_st and L_mbok to the e_st. It is one of the country's 33 provinces with the provincial capital at D_npasar towards the south of the island. The island is home to the vast majority of Indonesia's small H_ndu minority. It is also the largest tourist destination in the country and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including d_nce, sculpt_re, p_inting, l_ather, m_talworking and m_sic.

Once you've completed the exam, it's imperative that you hop on your bike and take a ride. It's highly likely that you will have created a dangerous amount of self-induced stress.

Strap it on and be safe!

In addition...

Class dismissed.

wow....that're some stats!

just buy the G'damn air-plane ticket, and you'll never forget the trip for the rest of your life. Metamophorically, a description of a beach won't describe the taste of salty water, the wind on your face, the smell of the beach, the feeling of sand on your feet, bla bla bla. :drink:

Come on Twin, I wasnt even close to talking to stop signs and eating grass.. :wtf:

It takes allot more than that to have me get sick and I hadnt eaten anything all day... :tongue:

R u sure that I wasn't the stop sign that you were talking to all night? :moo: