Hit a deer (my first)

magifesq

I locked the brakes up fiercely trying to avoid the deer, did minor damage to driver side front. Waited an hour after one witness said he'd go to a friend who's a patrolman (15 minutes later another gentleman stopped and offered to call the staties), finally left cuz I got places to go. Meat was bad - I hit it in the neck/front/head, a van ran over the hinder portion before I could drag it to the side. RIP bambi.

I remember my first Deer hit. I was coming back from Wal-Mart and had purchased a new set of culinary knives. State Trooper showed up asked if I wanted the deer, said Yes, opened the trunk, opened the knives and the Trooper about wet himself from laughing so hard (cause I had brand new knives). End of story... It's all about the timing

that's funny.....my first one i was south on 77 above cambridge in a 86 jeep wagoneer 4 doing about 70. All i remember was a bam and then seeing a deer face right against the door window.. i remember the glistening eye....about $2300 in damage

I've hit 2 in 2 different cars...

first one was in dad's beretta, locked the brakes, slid straight into it, mashed the front end pretty good.

second one i tried to swerve and miss in a 94 grand prix that i had made a deal to sell earlier that day, hit the deer, hit the ditch, and cartwheeled the car up into someone's front yard. Junked the car.

had a deer change it's mind when i was in my 67 pontiac. it jumped out, seen the tempest and turned to run beside me instead of crossing in front...