Question for everyone

Sam1647545489

No I just want to know why people spend all this money on their cars to let them sit and not race them, thats all. This is a legit question.

You know what,I totally agree with you, I have a 5.0 na mustang but I love it and I will race anyone, not to be that guy, but just to go out and have a good time, im not gonna talk shit and act like I have a tt or sc or a blown 347 I just love my convertible and want to rock out and get some races in this season even if my doors get blown off its all for fun we all have the same hobby lets all be friends up in huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr

Kevin stop telling everyone the secret to world peace.

back on track.

At first I modded my car for roll racing. Then I decided to make it a dig/roll car and upgraded the suspension. To be honest I do feel like its a waste of money at times. By this point last year I already had over 20 races and was killing my differential/tranny. I'm so competitive that not running it is eating me alive, but my family trumps racing.

I modified the bmw with aesthetic modifications to make it fit an appearance I liked, I added suspension modifications to make it handle to what I enjoy in driving, even daily driving.

I modified the rx7 with suspension and tire/wheel modifications to make it be able to carry higher speed in the corners and give more speed coming out. I modified the powertrain/drivetrain to give it more acceleration on the straights. I modified the cooling system (engine and oil) to be able to handle the abuse given on the track. I modified the braking to allow me to brake more effectively after those straights for the result of higher entry speed into a corner. I am adding a cd player w/ bluetooth to increase normal street driving comfort.

yea... thats about it...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Why do you make your cars go faster then stock hp/tq will allow it to go.

My reasoning for this question will be posted after the UFC83 fight and on page 2.

We are very simple people. With very small penis. Mr. Trowa's penis is …especially small. Uh, smuh, so small. We cannot achieve much with so small penis. But you! Sam. Wow! Penis so big! SOOO big penis!

Everone, come come! This-a man has veh-ry big penis!

Good-bye. Thank you for stopping by, with your gargantuan penis.

We are very simple people. With very small penis. Mr. Trowa's penis is …especially small. Uh, smuh, so small. We cannot achieve much with so small penis. But you! Sam. Wow! Penis so big! SOOO big penis!

Everone, come come! This-a man has veh-ry big penis!

Good-bye. Thank you for stopping by, with your gargantuan penis.

/thread