Now Hiring:

V8 Beast

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i already swing from craigs nuts but his car is broke right now, so i would love to jump onto team brianisthegreatest. if i can that would be great, but once craig is back up and running, i must run back to my daddy. btw i got a camaro just so i could look as cool as him.

The firebird is the best car ever produced. A modified firebird is God's gift to man. Anybody who owns anything other then a firebird is homosexual by choice. It is possible to change teams and join the elite crowd. This is not possible though for every homosexual. Example Jones.

Owning a STOCK firebird increases your stats by:

Intelligence + 1000

Endurance + 1500

Strength + 750

Defence + 500

Penis size + 3 inches

For every modification add 0.005 times the amount of days you owned the firebird (elite age). This amount is then added to your current stats. Garaging your firebird for any reason will not allow your elite age to grow. It will stay the same but it will not decrease. If your firebird is a daily driver then add 0.010 toward modification scores. If your firebird is totaled, stolen, or repossessed by law reinforcement for any reason your elite score will be cut in half.

It is possible to own more then 1 firebird to have double your stats. If your fiance/life partner owns a firebird you will automatically have half of your partner's stats added to your own. The same rule above applies if your partner's firebird is totaled, stolen, or repossessed.

Owning any car other then a firebird will not affect your stats except for your elite age. For every day you own (title in your name) a 2nd non-firebird remove 0.0001 from your elite age. If your partner owns (title in their name) a non-firebird it will not decrease your elite age.

The firebird is the best car ever produced. A modified firebird is God's gift to man. Anybody who owns anything other then a firebird is homosexual by choice. It is possible to change teams and join the elite crowd. This is not possible though for every homosexual. Example Jones.

Owning a STOCK firebird increases your stats by:

Intelligence + 1000

Endurance + 1500

Strength + 750

Defence + 500

Penis size + 3 inches

For every modification add 0.005 times the amount of days you owned the firebird (elite age). This amount is then added to your current stats. Garaging your firebird for any reason will not allow your elite age to grow. It will stay the same but it will not decrease. If your firebird is a daily driver then add 0.010 toward modification scores. If your firebird is totaled, stolen, or repossessed by law reinforcement for any reason your elite score will be cut in half.

It is possible to own more then 1 firebird to have double your stats. If your fiance/life partner owns a firebird you will automatically have half of your partner's stats added to your own. The same rule above applies if your partner's firebird is totaled, stolen, or repossessed.

Owning any car other then a firebird will not affect your stats except for your elite age. For every day you own (title in your name) a 2nd non-firebird remove 0.0001 from your elite age. If your partner owns (title in their name) a non-firebird it will not decrease your elite age.

This post makes me want to be your nutswinger! Hired, and you will actually get a paycheck.

u need to have some people in other towns ,to be your nut swinger .that way all will know how great your car is and how fast it is and nobody needs to even try to be as fast as u , because its not even possable.

Hired for the Frequent Flyer position. I need you to go to an F-body meet in Cinci next week. I'll give you a packet of pictures and my famous quotes this weekend.

Can someone come up with a catchy line to let everyone know that I just made a triple post? Thanks.

Hired for the Frequent Flyer position. I need you to go to an F-body meet in Cinci next week. I'll give you a packet of pictures and my famous quotes this weekend.

Can someone come up with a catchy line to let everyone know that I just made a triple post? Thanks.

ill be up to get the pics..

dont you ignore me brian. dont you dare

If you dont leave I'm calling security!

ill be up to get the pics..

Cool!

Make sure you pay me enough to buy a firebird !

I'll buy you one.. I'll even make sure it's pewter.

I will have to put a 2 cylinder in it to make sure there is no chance of you being more awesome than me though.

Cool!

I will have to put a 2 cylinder in it to make sure there is no chance of you being more awesome than me though.

OH YOU JUST FUCKED UP! :finger: watch your back watch your back

Come on at least buy me a firebird that will beat a rotary :(

Cool!

can i nut swing when im up there getting the pics or would that be stepping on somebody toes?