Kenny

Sam1647545489

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, WHICH stock motor? 4.3?

BTW, dude, lose the hostility, I'm a laidback guy. Win, lose, whatever. $20 is nothing but a small incentive. Frankly, if the truck is stock, and I win, I still haven't paid for my gas to get to the track. Not only is it slow, it's also a goddam guzzler...If I lose, it's not enough to hurt me.

So when we come out, it's for nothing more than a little fun, and a slightly smaller out of pocket for the trip.

I'll fucking pit move your shit before the 60' mark is hit.

Bring it.

hopefully no one PITT moves your donorcycle. do you want titanium or 316L stainless steel in your broken femur when it happens (i'm not wishing this upon you, but most people eventually wreck a bike if they ride enough)?? i'm assuming you don't have health insurance by the way you conduct yourself, and i take care of all the uninsured "urban athletes" in this city.

do you want titanium or 316L stainless steel in your broken femur when it happens (i'm not wishing this upon you, but most people eventually wreck a bike if they ride enough)??

Kirk are you clairvoyant? :lol:

No need to wish it on him, it has already been done. :cool:

hopefully no one PITT moves your donorcycle. do you want titanium or 316L stainless steel in your broken femur when it happens (i'm not wishing this upon you, but most people eventually wreck a bike if they ride enough)?? i'm assuming you don't have health insurance by the way you conduct yourself, and i take care of all the uninsured "urban athletes" in this city.

Guard rail already took care of that for him. :lol:

You again?

http://www.wtfhost.com//files/44/broke2.jpg

Hmm, WHICH stock motor? 4.3?

BTW, dude, lose the hostility, I'm a laidback guy. Win, lose, whatever. $20 is nothing but a small incentive. Frankly, if the truck is stock, and I win, I still haven't paid for my gas to get to the track. Not only is it slow, it's also a goddam guzzler...If I lose, it's not enough to hurt me.

So when we come out, it's for nothing more than a little fun, and a slightly smaller out of pocket for the trip.

Which part of it being a stock truck to haul my bikes around did you miss?

Why would I want to race a S10?

You again?

with that fracture, i would have let you walk on it immediately. the guys i worked with at grant (dr.'s poka, mehta, french, pugh, and davison) used to have something they called the 'asshole pennance', where they would not let their patients walk right away if they were dickheads. so did you get the asshole pennance??

Edit----i just saw the date on your x-ray. i was at grant at that exact same time. its entirely possible that i did that surgery.

Don't think the guys name was Kirk.

your surgeon's last name is either poka, davison, mehta, millard, or the infamous bruce french---those were the guys at grant in '05. just because that is the person you saw initially, and for follow-up, doesn't mean that he's the one who did 'most' of the surgery---grant is a teaching hospital. your initial post-op x-rays look perfect by the way

While we're on the subject of my metal rod mod... how normal is it for people to want it removed? Does medical insurance normally cover that?

Not sure on how normal it is to want it removed. I'm curious as to why you'd want it removed, though? Never had one, so I can't comment on that part.

Does it hurt? Uncomfortable? Cause you to be unbalanced?

I'd think it'd hurt like a bitch to have it removed. :confused:

While we're on the subject of my metal rod mod... how normal is it for people to want it removed? Does medical insurance normally cover that?

medical insurance will cover it if it is deemed necessary. the only reason to take it out would be if you are having excessive knee pain. in that case, removing the nail will help 50-60% of the time. if you're not having knee pain, do NOT remove the nail, there is no reason to do so. if you've got skinny ankles, and can feel the screws at your ankle, those can be removed very easily--we do that all the time.

and i'm pretty good at what i do. two months from now, i'll be able to start a private practice--but i'm going to spend one year in florida getting specialty training for advanced knee and hip replacements.

i was able to save one of this guy's legs. he will walk again. be thankful you're not him. this was new year's eve

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/7835/leg014jg7.jpg

Austin, it hurts any time the weather changes drastically. Just a ache, sometimes bad enough to make me limp. Doesn't happen that often but still annoying.

Fuck, that is nasty man.

Davison was for sure the guy that did it - I asked him a bunch of questions after. Seemed like a pretty cool guy.

The two screws in my ankle are the most annoying. One seems like it has backed out a bit, you can see it with ease.