Kenny

Sam1647545489

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch....

I didn't know you broke your leg Kenny....

did you forget the phonebook so you could see over the steering wheel? ;)

I made the mistake of checking to make sure the two bikes behind me where still there while going into a turn. Went in too high, discovered a R6 doesn't make a good dirt bike.

Austin, it hurts any time the weather changes drastically. Just a ache, sometimes bad enough to make me limp. Doesn't happen that often but still annoying.

Fuck, that is nasty man.

Davison was for sure the guy that did it - I asked him a bunch of questions after. Seemed like a pretty cool guy.

The two screws in my ankle are the most annoying. One seems like it has backed out a bit, you can see it with ease.

davison is awesome. he left grant about two years ago and now works with us at mt. carmel--he is probably the second best trauma surgeon for ortho in the city, behind attila poka, who is basically retired.

insurance will definitely cover the removal of the screws in your ankle, and it will be a simple 30 minute outpatient surgery, with really no recovery whatsoever. it is common for them to back out a bit, as well. call davison's office---759-1186 and make an appt with him.

Kirk, sorry I know it is Sunday but that is Not Work Safe at all. Dear god I could never work in medicine. :barf:

my bad. that is probably the worst thing i've seen so far this year--we normally don't see much of that at our hospital even though we see a fair amount of trauma. shit like that happens every day and sometimes multiple times a day in the summer at grant.

davison is awesome. he left grant about two years ago and now works with us at mt. carmel--he is probably the second best trauma surgeon for ortho in the city, behind attila poka, who is basically retired.

insurance will definitely cover the removal of the screws in your ankle, and it will be a simple 30 minute outpatient surgery, with really no recovery whatsoever. it is common for them to back out a bit, as well. call davison's office---759-1186 and make an appt with him.

Sounds good to me. Any chance of being able to keep the screws as a reminder not to do that again? :D

my bad. that is probably the worst thing i've seen so far this year--we normally don't see much of that at our hospital even though we see a fair amount of trauma. shit like that happens every day and sometimes multiple times a day in the summer at grant.

That's because you get all those cool guys that wear flip flops and shorts when they ride.

I cringe every time I see one.

I'm assuming you're awake when they do it? Gotta be kinda cool to watch someone remove hardware from you.

usually, its done under a general anesthetic, but you could request a 'twilight' if you'd like--i would not. davison works at mt. carmel east and taylor station surgery center, which is right by mt. carmel east. his office is also less than a mile from mt carmel east.

ouch again, thats why I stay away from motorcycles I'd kill myself

Hopefully I find a real job soon and I can retire from street riding.

Another turbo Regal should keep my retard go fast needs in check when I'm not doing trackdays.

Which part of it being a stock truck to haul my bikes around did you miss?

Why would I want to race a S10?

I didn't read it as being a withdrawal, sorry. I originally figured it was modded, since you list it with your other rides on a racing forum. BTW, just out of idle curiosity, which motor IS it?

Anyway, if you're pissed off at me over that other thread, you can calm down a little. I wasn't attacking you personally, just pointing out that bringing up someone's age as a way of dismissing their opinions can backfire on you.