WTB/ Searching for 12" Subwoofers

Radio Flyer1647545514

I bought 2 12's used about a year ago and blew one of them. The rubber came apart from the woofer and I only have 800w of power so I'm looking again.

I want 12's that is all, I have a box for them already so nothing else interests me. They must be in good condition because I dont want something thats gonna blow on me with in a few months.

Intersts would be Alpines, Kenwoods, Infinity. Just post if you are selling.

Guest mrhobbz

I recently ordered a set of lower end hifonics 12's and I will tell you this out of a majority of the budget equipment I've used these came out on top..

300w rms 600w peak each. Dual 4ohm voice coils

I bought 2 12's used about a year ago and blew one of them. The rubber came apart from the woofer and I only have 800w of power so I'm looking again.

I want 12's that is all, I have a box for them already so nothing else interests me. They must be in good condition because I dont want something thats gonna blow on me with in a few months.

Intersts would be Alpines, Kenwoods, Infinity. Just post if you are selling.

Guest mrhobbz
I want something that can take more power as I will be adding larger amps as well.

Why are you going with more power, are you wanting something flat out loud?

Guest mrhobbz
one of my hardest hitting systems used to pop the hatch in my 01 camaro. It was 2 ma audio 12's on a ma audio 1200watt amp.

Thorne can attest for the last system I had in the buick :) 2 12" 600w max MA Audio MA120QS's single 4ohm voice coil, 1200w rms @ 13.8v powered by an MA HK1998 class a/b. Make your eyes rattle in your skull, made my roof flex, and made my windshield jump out of the rain and also leak water every time it rained hard :(

I have two power bass twelves new in the box. Power Bass ES 12DS to be exact.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/cinergi/Power%20Bass%20ES%2012DS/P0007598.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/cinergi/Power%20Bass%20ES%2012DS/P0007596.jpg

$50 each

Guest mrhobbz
I think I'm just going to drop the money on some Alpine R's. My buddy just got the 10 inch subs and they hit hard. I can only imagine how the 12's sound. Thanks for the advice to everyone else though.

If you're wanting loud check out atomic/RE or even FI. Atomic/RE have some amazingly loud woofers. I heard a set of baseline Atomic Manhattan series 12's on 600w in a sealed 1.2cu/ft enclosure that were just flat out silly. The type-r's are nice too though.

Guest mrhobbz
I found the Type R's for 109 on Amazon. New and the 08 model. Only yestion I have at the moment is, do I HAVE to have a vented box, because the one I have now is closed.

Go sealed.