srt-4 killer, kind of

phil

Ok so i have just destroyed the "Fastest stock srt-4 in columbus" and his biggest rival. No i will not race the next fastest neon, it was just a grudge between friends.

so last night paul,craig,zach, and company were at hooters. the race between me and a fully built srt 4( :rolleyes: ) were suppose to race on friday. but went down after a lot of shit talking and wings. for anyone who remebers "amadmotorman" this is his prize car. a "c6 killer" ( :rolleyes: ). this guy talks so much shit about how fast this car is. hes always talking about how he kills paul, and ls1s, cammed vets and the list goes on.so i was just hoping to keep up with this super car of his.( :D ) im not saying my car is that fast or even that quick. its a stock LT1 ;) . the point is in 6 races last night, i think he won ummmmm 0, as a matter of fact i do believe i pulled by as many as 8 up to 140mph. oh and i lost to paul on his bike. but that doesnt count i still raped his NEON! by half car lol

next on the chooping blocks: steve and that gto (before you fix it) gotta get you while your down.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i have just destroyed the "Fastest stock srt-4 in columbus" and his biggest rival. No i will not race the next fastest neon, it was just a grudge between friends.

so last night paul,craig,zach, and company were at hooters. the race between me and a fully built srt 4( :rolleyes: ) were suppose to race on friday. but went down after a lot of shit talking and wings. for anyone who remebers "amadmotorman" this is his prize car. a "c6 killer" ( :rolleyes: ). this guy talks so much shit about how fast this car is. hes always talking about how he kills paul, and ls1s, cammed vets and the list goes on.so i was just hoping to keep up with this super car of his.( :D ) im not saying my car is that fast or even that quick. its a stock LT1 ;) . the point is in 6 races last night, i think he won ummmmm 0, as a matter of fact i do believe i pulled by as many as 8 up to 140mph. oh and i lost to paul on his bike. but that doesnt count i still raped his NEON! by half car lol

next on the chooping blocks: steve and that gto (before you fix it) gotta get you while your down.

Funny thing you post this..... last night Me and my buddy AJ decided to stop at Sonic for a tasty treat after working on my car for 5hours:p. we run into the guy "amadmotorman" He shouts my name themn walks up to my window.

He tells me the car in question you beat with his buddies "Paul craig and zach that he destroys pauls SRT with the other fully built SRT"... He also says that me and his "c6 killer" wanna race me. I agree cause I really dont like the kid and I wanted to enjoy my sonic ASAP. So were on for a 70 roll this weekend or when ever we run into eachother.

Now if you can beat paul and the other fully built SRT those cars were not running the race, they were Hustlin.

I know for a fact pauls SRT should and I stress "should" be either close as hell or flat out beat you. I'm not saying your slow nor have a I ran you befor but those SRT's with a stage 2 and toys should walk ls1's with ease and you have an older stock LT1. Your leaving key points out like rolls, digs and what MPH.

Seems as if Someone is playin games. I call Bullshit. cause if that SRT can walk C6's it should destroy your car. however I'm just throwing this all out there based on info I know from the builders mouth.

Funny thing you post this..... last night Me and my buddy AJ decided to stop at Sonic for a tasty treat after working on my car for 5hours:p. we run into the guy "amadmotorman" He shouts my name themn walks up to my window.

He tells me the car in question you beat with his buddies "Paul craig and zach that he destroys pauls SRT with the other fully built SRT"... He also says that me and his "c6 killer" wanna race me. I agree cause I really dont like the kid and I wanted to enjoy my sonic ASAP. So were on for a 70 roll this weekend or when ever we run into eachother.

Now if you can beat paul and the other fully built SRT those cars were not running the race, they were Hustlin.

I know for a fact pauls SRT should and I stress "should" be either close as hell or flat out beat you. I'm not saying your slow nor have a I ran you befor but those SRT's with a stage 2 and toys should walk ls1's with ease and you have an older stock LT1. Your leaving key points out like rolls, digs and what MPH.

Seems as if Someone is playin games. I call Bullshit. cause if that SRT can walk C6's it should destroy your car. however I'm just throwing this all out there based on info I know from the builders mouth.

Shanton that's funny that he told u he destroys me...cause that built motor srt we've raced 2 weeks ago I won 2 of the 3 races oh an that's with a fuckedup crank walkin motor ha...he's bult motor more boost more mods an he lost to phil by 1 to 3 cars...I lost to phil by a half car due to my motor being fucked......dam I neeed my car fixed I'm sick of people running there mouths

Who 2wants to tear apart my bottom end? Lol??

I raced a Black one with toys and STg 2 last year from a 70 roll( I think it was modded), I pulled a couple of cars on it. Guy gave me a thumbs up as we parted. I ran a 13.01x at Norwalk last spring in some "Tough Conditions". My STi is a custom tuned STG 2 with a catted downpipe.

There's one SRT4 out there that i raced last year and he pulled about 2 cars on me with my old turbo ~40-130 (we raced twice), this is when i would pull about a bus on paul. The thing about it is, i didn't know who it was, neither did Paul. It was a dark blue? srt4, sounded like he had a big turbo on it. Found him a little out by 23/270, we got on the highway for the pulls.

Shanton that's funny that he told u he destroys me...cause that built motor srt we've raced 2 weeks ago I won 2 of the 3 races oh an that's with a fuckedup crank walkin motor ha...he's bult motor more boost more mods an he lost to phil by 1 to 3 cars...I lost to phil by a half car due to my motor being fucked......dam I neeed my car fixed I'm sick of people running there mouths

Who 2wants to tear apart my bottom end? Lol??

He also said he was "In" with you whatever that means Find me at QSL we need to talk.

I had my buddy in the car with me to verify what he said about you and your car. He actually sid he beat you and or the other car beat you multiple times:o .

To me your word is what I'm going by I was just posting what he said. Funny thing My car ran 13.9 last year and broke an axle befor we could turn it up and farther than 22PSI:rolleyes:

To me sounds like your car is running strong. Get it fixed mang!

phils car doesn't walk ALL ls1s.....ask me how I know. :burn:

Indeed he does not :D Phil did not win either roll against me! I started the first in second and he pulled up what 4 cars and still lost:D He can hang till around what 80-90 then it is all over ;) All this with a terrible exhaust leak and other odd problems

Didnt antwon run 11.1 on stock bottom in his srt4?

I don't recal gearing it was a stock bottom end might of been but yea his car was in the mid low 11s on a gt35r mmmmmmm I want I want ha

If I don't sell the car this month the car will be fixed an parts will be put on an oh who's got a video camera so I can settel two races....jordans "built"srt an phils slow turd ha

how do you know???

lol...thanks for asking!! Raced paul this winter and from a 20 and 40, I pulled 5-6+. I think he said his axles were bad, not sure how much that would have effected to outcome but, Paul was very cool about everything and even came to meet me! Its good to have some good friendly races, no bs.

God I wish I still had my SRT4....just to annihilate all SRT4s. :D

i dont know.....im assuming my srt was putting down around the same power as yours with the enforcer and direct port setup. i also had alot better of a powerband. but i was just a tester for the turbo and it started to have a few issues. which lead to me parting most of everything out and going a better route. HLFVIPR was deffinatly a fucking beast though :cool:

LS1/RWD > .... everything else

i dont know.....im assuming my srt was putting down around the same power as yours with the enforcer and direct port setup. i also had alot better of a powerband. but i was just a tester for the turbo and it started to have a few issues. which lead to me parting most of everything out and going a better route. HLFVIPR was deffinatly a fucking beast though :cool:

LS1/RWD > .... everything else

Ur shit was a turd.... :asshole: j/k, but u never went put down almost 10sec track times now did u... :burn:

Indeed he does not :D Phil did not win either roll against me! I started the first in second and he pulled up what 4 cars and still lost:D He can hang till around what 80-90 then it is all over ;) All this with a terrible exhaust leak and other odd problems

ok that first race i let off cause i thought you were joking by not racing then i got beat fair and square in the 2nd race. but the 1st run i did let off. but your still faster

there is no point of you racing the blue srt, you will be waisting alot of gas