srt-4 killer, kind of

phil

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur shit was a turd.... :asshole: j/k, but u never went put down almost 10sec track times now did u... :burn:

because my dumb ass got mad over stupid shit so i went and sold it. i regret it to this day. mainly because at that time i had so much shit lying around for it and was doing pretty good for myself. it really upsets me that i never got to see what it could do. the only runs i got in with the new setup were against a few delaware cars. they werent anything to brag about though

it had to have been 11 second capable without a doubt. considering brad from realtunes car had the same turbo with no spray and he did it. we also had similar mods (give or take a few)

lol...thanks for asking!! Raced paul this winter and from a 20 and 40, I pulled 5-6+. I think he said his axles were bad, not sure how much that would have effected to outcome but, Paul was very cool about everything and even came to meet me! Its good to have some good friendly races, no bs.

I had the same results with Paul. I also have a video somewhere of him running neck in neck with my brothers GTO from last year. Pauls car is pretty damn strong for a 4 banger.

Huh? Then someone below your post says they pulled 1-2 cars with a 100% stock LS1. I sense shenanigans....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vpe98B-IAM

well I had more people in the car and the stock ls1 pulled a car or two...

i only have a cat back remember. nothing else going on.

You my friend are being called out

well if thats the case im bringing out big balls, steve 40-140

im stepping way way far out of my league but just for shits and giggles

SHANTON , 50 roll ill pay for a gallon of your gas. i already know im going to loose, but i just want to be a spectator of your cars amazingness.

(is that a word?)

:nono: this is a bad idea