All the my car has more HP and is faster than your threads...

2pointslow

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a "I have a slow car and looking for a reason to justify that with gas mileage" thread... BTW my DD gets me over 30 mpg...

chill chill.............no need to be an ass, just wondering what everyones getting? :asshole:

The fast car is coming in a year.......

Yeah well my car gets 30+ mpg and hope to hit 40mpg in a couple months :eek:.........

What does yours get? :D

Tercel gets 44mph highway-as tested to and from Columbus. (Gas light on-to gas light on)

Bike Gets 50+, even flogging it everyday to work.

BMW gets 18-20. Fuckin Hog.

RX-7, lol.

Tercel gets 44mph highway-as tested to and from Columbus. (Gas light on-to gas light on)

Bike Gets 50+, even flogging it everyday to work.

BMW gets 18-20. Fuckin Hog.

RX-7, lol.

Haha sounds like my old neighbor..... i asked him what kind of mileage his s10 gets( blown v8)....he laughed and said 3mpg..

GTO--15/24---18 on avg

cobra--who knows, don't drive it much

'87 fox--i go through 2 tanks per year at most, so i don't care

'99sentra--probably 28-30mpg avg

'05 explorer--decent

don't care too much about gas mileage--i'll never buy a car with that in mind, period

Seriously Kenny-why does you dick get hard every time I post? If you looking for some ass, your lookin in the wrong place bud.

You must ride like a scared bitch.

I do, and I am looking at my scuffed knee pucks, and stack of time slips to show for it.

That, and the skeet all over my bike, and I'd have to say my life sucks. :(

My STi gets so far this month 17-20 MPG I had a thread about it on here. I saw 23 MPG on my trip to Ikea and Back though. I changed the air filter had the correct amount of air in each tire and was using 0W-30 Mobil Syn oil that says it is suposed to help fuel economy while protect the same :) Sad that I am happy with that. If I recall correctly My car was listed with Subaru as 17-22 MPG I can look on the STicker as it is still in the Glove Box. The new STI motors are a little different, they have AVCS on intake and exhaust valves. Not to sure what that might do to MPG though, just know that the motors are a little different.

I got a 2.0 liter that gets 30-35mpg. Wanna race ? :D

Shawn you get 30-35 with a 2.0T?

Here is what Audi rates it from their Website. So I am calling shenanigans! Audi says Combined it is 23MPG, just for your car it rates HWY at 28, so you saying 35 is a farse. I want to see receipts and pics of the tripometer. I could believe 30 all HYW but mixed driving gettin 7 more miles to the Gallon, nope not buying it and 12 more miles to the gallon, forget it.

Fueltype

Premium unleaded 91 AKI / 95 RON recommended for maximum performance

City

20 mpg

Highway

28 mpg

Combined

23 mpg

shenanigans!

And yes I do want a race for $20 shawn.