All the my car has more HP and is faster than your threads...

2pointslow

I get 28 Highway and my car is a v10. 13mpg in town

I think someone just got an hard on b/c they got a Honda Fit....

i think your calculator is busted...or you're using a Teays Valley edumacation. :asshole:

mine never got anywhere near 28mpg, maybe 18 at the most.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though what are you doing to the car to possibly get 33% mileage increase and keep if not better the performance?

Perhaps you are confusing my car with another one. The windows sticker said 30 or 31mpg ??. Its really not hard to understand. The car has a highly economical 6th gear, Its only 2L and employs direct injection.

33% = 40mpg Which I'm not getting short of drafting a semi @ 60 lol.

I don't know why it seems impossible that Someone can get 30mpg out of a car that's rated @ 30mpg. And maybe get a few more mpg without a cat and tuning that optimizes cruising economy. I'm not saying I beat the shit out of the car and get 55mpg. But in 6th at 65-70 with cruise on the car does fantastic. Dip into the turbo and that goes down the toilet like everything else.

I took 30 seconds to grab a few excerpts from audiworld. I'm not claiming anything fantastic, jus average here.

"32 mpg on the highway doing 70-80mph"

"it said 37 mpg before i turned around, i expected it to drop on the way back because of hills ."

"Averaged 28 mpg, even going 80-85+ "

:cool:

Don't make me get my gat out.

Perhaps you are confusing my car with another one. The windows sticker said 30 or 31mpg ??. Its really not hard to understand. The car has a highly economical 6th gear, Its only 2L and employs direct injection.

33% = 40mpg Which I'm not getting short of drafting a semi @ 60 lol.

I don't know why it seems impossible that Someone can get 30mpg out of a car that's rated @ 30mpg. And maybe get a few more mpg without a cat and tuning that optimizes cruising economy. I'm not saying I beat the shit out of the car and get 55mpg. But in 6th at 65-70 with cruise on the car does fantastic. Dip into the turbo and that goes down the toilet like everything else.

I took 30 seconds to grab a few excerpts from audiworld. I'm not claiming anything fantastic, jus average here.

"32 mpg on the highway doing 70-80mph"

"it said 37 mpg before i turned around, i expected it to drop on the way back because of hills ."

"Averaged 28 mpg, even going 80-85+ "

:cool:

Don't make me get my gat out.

You own a A4 2.0T 6 SPEED right? If so Audi's Website stated:

Left Column is your car right?:

http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/new_cars/model_specifications.html?carlineLeft=%2Fetc%2Fvehiclestore%2F50710_en%2Fa4%2Fa4limo&modelLeft=8ec5ec_0&carlineRight=%2Fetc%2Fvehiclestore%2F50710_en%2Fa4%2Fa4limo&modelRight=8ec5pl_0

Fuel Consumption

Fueltype

Premium unleaded 91 AKI / 95 RON recommended for maximum performance

City

20 mpg

Highway

28 mpg

Combined

23 mpg

My math is 23 Mixed to 35 MPG is a POSSIBLE 33% increase in mileage.

http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/new_cars/model_specifications.html?carlineLeft=%2Fetc%2Fvehiclestore%2F50710_en%2Fa4%2Fa4limo&modelLeft=8ec5ec_0&carlineRight=%2Fetc%2Fvehiclestore%2F50710_en%2Fa4%2Fa4limo&modelRight=8ec5pl_0

ROFLCOPTER

I'm not getting a "combine" 35 jackhole. LOL No wonder.

I can consistently get 30-35 on the freeway. I think my combined hovers around 28sh. I drive 90% highway though. I live barely a mile off 70/270 and work is not much more from 270.

There, does that make you feel better ?

chill chill.............no need to be an ass, just wondering what everyones getting? :asshole:

The fast car is coming in a year.......

my fast car will be here in 2011

How can one man be so horny over something so in-sig-fucking-nifigant?

Is this Gay Kenny's other screen name?