All the my car has more HP and is faster than your threads...

2pointslow

Seriously Kenny-why does you dick get hard every time I post? If you looking for some ass, your lookin in the wrong place bud.

I do, and I am looking at my scuffed knee pucks, and stack of time slips to show for it.

That, and the skeet all over my bike, and I'd have to say my life sucks. :(

05 600RR gets around 40mpg riding it normally, 30ish riding it hard, 20ish flogging the shit out of it. Soooo........

Why don't you bring that bike of your's down here and we'll all go out for a ride and see who has a hardon for who.

And to stay on topic:

Depends. If I'm just commuting to work, I'll see almost 50 mpg. If I'm out fucking around, I've seen as little as 25 mpg. When I was at Norwalk, I went through 2 gals in about 15 miles, so around 7.5 mpg.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously Kenny-why does you dick get hard every time I post? If you looking for some ass, your lookin in the wrong place bud.

I do, and I am looking at my scuffed knee pucks, and stack of time slips to show for it.

That, and the skeet all over my bike, and I'd have to say my life sucks. :(

Of all the queer posts you make, that has got to be the gayest.

50mpg and scuffed knee pucks? From what? Falling over in a parking lot with it idling?

Of all the queer posts you make, that has got to be the gayest.

50mpg and scuffed knee pucks? From what? Falling over in a parking lot with it idling?

Yup, you got me. :cool:

05 600RR gets around 40mpg riding it normally, 30ish riding it hard, 20ish flogging the shit out of it. Soooo........

Well, I got the 49mph going to Akron and back, twice, but I was not at all nice to the bike. Never less than 110 on the inaccurate speedo. It did MUCH worse this week, but we did have a run on the local "road course" sponsored by the Cleveland Metroparks.

Why don't you bring that bike of your's down here and we'll all go out for a ride and see who has a hardon for who.

Seriously guys, I know Im sexy, I know Im DK, but I dont swing that way. :confused::eek:

There are so many times that I don't drive the stealth just because I don't want to get it dirty/hit in a parking lot/whatever, and then I drive the truck. Generally it's not because I need to haul something ( although maybe 20% of the time it is ), if I didn't already have the truck I would easily drive a metro or fiesta as a DD for the mileage. If it's not good, it might as well be REALLY not good, right.....

Guest GMoney

My new DD gets 10 mpg doesn't matter beating it in the city or on the highway. 2500 4x4 8.1 liter :)

My fun car gets 20 mpg beating it. 2.0 liter with roughly 450whp :) Never really figured highway, when it was stock around 35 mpg

This was not for you, it was for the emotianally distrought fuckus owner who made this retarded thread. 30mpg fuckus vs my 30mpg+ economy car.

:D

no no no my focus gets 18mpg this is the FIT

The focus is soon to get 10mpg...hmm............

Here's my .02

Civic gets 22-28 City-HWY I have managed to run through a whole tank in 60 miles (under 6 MPG). That was during rough tuning sessions at the track though.

Charger gets about 20 City and 24 HWY

Scooter gets 90 MPG period but can't get over 55. :D

Ken

I want to see a reciept, I bet you don't touch 30MPG ever let alone "30MPG+"

Well, when the car was bone stock on my long trips I was routinely getting 440-450 tank *highway*. Most I've ever pumped in is about 14 gallaons.

thats 31-32mpg.

I've recently been void of my cat and with the new programming am seeing an 2-3mpg bump and have seen as high as 35-36mpg. 2.0l + Direct Injection + 6th gear FTW.

If have any doubts, feel free to see the multiple threads on audiworld of people achieving 30-35+ on stock cars once broken in IE: past 20-30k miles.