03/04 potential

Kurt B.

stay tuned, brother. stay tuned. fully built 302 stroker, with twin turbos blowing through a whipple. give me a little over a year, when i get settled into my next job.

when i post a thread on the "manhattan project", you'll know what's going down

I dont know poo about mustangs but isnt that quite a bit of power to make on a stock longblock?

yep, but these longblocks are built like supra longblocks---nearly bombproof with GOOD TUNING and good gas.

the original hellraiser car had completely stock longblock, dedicated fuel/spark system, aftermarket clutch, stock IRS, and that is about it--made over 1000rwhp--wasn't totally streetable with the stock IRS (would easily break the IRS with traction and full power)

i plan on stroking the motor, and getting a full rebuild with better pistons, rod bolts and head studs--maybe an aluminum teksid block, as they are a little better than the '03/04 iron blocks. this is still just over a year away, so i don't want to get ahead of myself, but it will happen.

Kirk..... if / when you decide to rebuild..... and sell your SB.... drop me a line ;)

KillJoy

yep, i'll make it known when i start the project. like i said, it won't be for a little over a year. i'm guessing it will be over the winter a year from this coming winter--i don't like having the car down over the summer

I've got the block, now all I need is the power, but i do think this set-up is way over-kill for the street, just give me the twins and I'll be happy.

Agreed. I think traction would be a big problem. It is cool to have all that power with such a nice curve though.