FYI PS3 owners...

Rally Pat

It's bad ass I don't care if it is a BETA DEMo. IT Owns and to not play it is doing yourself a great injustice if your a PS3 owner who likes Gran Turismo.

40$ is chump change if you went to Game works you would spend 40$ for 1 night of fun.

I think everyone is well aware this is not the complete game and I'm hearing from my sources the game wont be out till LATE LATE 08.

I think everyone is well aware this is not the complete game and I'm hearing from my sources the game wont be out till LATE LATE 08.

You would be surprised at how many people I have talked to that don't know the difference then, Bill.

GT5P, at best, a demo you have to pay for.

I'm guessing only one person in this thread has played it. Being that it is only a pre-version of the final product, it is still absolutely fantastic. There's about as much content as a Need For Speed game, minus terrible storylines and customization; so $40 is nothing. :cool:

Yes, it's pretty far from a demo, really. Every person I know who's bought it was initially disappointed about the amount of content (even though they are always adding content for download) and then came back to say how f'n sweet it really is. Even Thorne who's constantly argued with me in the "Forza vs. GT" argument has conceded.

yeah gt5p > forza2 period. Megaman if you want to give it a whirl call me tonight. Shit if a few people want to race let me know. Its bad ass we played online last night for 4 hours or so at my house. We had 2 ps3's setup and 2 hd sets. It was awesome.

Whats missing

Car Tuning

Damage

about 600 cars

Whats there.

BAD ASS ENGINE

70 cars

6 tracks (I think)

LOTS OF FUN!