national trails tonight 4/25

TommySSSC

im new to the area and the site, anyone one hear wanna meet up at the track tonight. got all my new parts in, im dying to get down the track

what other dragstrips are around here? something i can get into for like 10 bucks and get some good runs in.

any advice is appreciated, thanks brothers

and why does it say 'riceboy' under my name?? wth is that? i drive a chevy...

im new to the area and the site, anyone one hear wanna meet up at the track tonight. got all my new parts in, im dying to get down the track

what other dragstrips are around here? something i can get into for like 10 bucks and get some good runs in.

any advice is appreciated, thanks brothers

and why does it say 'riceboy' under my name?? wth is that? i drive a chevy...

advise: take a snickers bar

Ur a newb...its supposed to either say "riceboy" or "FNG" (fuckin new guy). I think thats about if for tracks close to us other than Marion which is not so close.

Trails, Kil Kare, Marion, Dragway 42, Pacemakers (1/8 mile), Edgewater, etc. etc.

Marion is about the same distance as Trails for me and the ricer faggot population is next to nothing compared to trails.

The downside is it doesn't hook and the shutdown is rough, but they don't tech, which means no getting booted for not having a bar.

assuming huge long wait at national trails?

best way to go maybe is dragway 42 to get tons of runs in, i wish i could of signed up for the CR track meet :( ill still come up and watch the activities

Well we fixed that. LOL good luck Friday.

i kinda like the ricer population, only bc its kinda amusing to watch them show off their junk, line up, and get smoked..

glad that i get to tune everything out before the quaker city rental, thanks again russ!